Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off-topic well-intentioned water-cooler world-cup thread

Erm. Come on you Sweden.

Comments

• Mmmm. Hart or Pickford? Hart. Damn dandruff.

• Slept poorly. The relentless mannschaft patrolled my inevitable dreams, laughing all the while.

• "Mr Trump, tear down that wall." Go Mexico.

• It’s been a great cup so far. Tomorrow games will be bananas.

• @papertiger said:
    It’s been a great cup so far. Tomorrow games will be bananas.

It has been good. And while there are some usual suspects their dunks are by no means slammed etc. We should have organized a forum sweepstake...

Personal favourites to win*: Senegal, Belgium or Mexico.

*accepting the fact that it would be simply rude just to pick England which would also function as a terrible jinx in a world where they own that juju already thanks so much.

Hafta say, especially as a resident of the Lone Star state, I can't imagine how bonkers it would be if Mexico could win it. They won't, but it's fun just to think about.

• Great thing about being an American is that most of us pure mutts. Through various relatives and family lineage, I can unreservedly root for England, Germany, Japan, Sweden and Belgium. I have regional pride for Mexico and Costa Rica (and shame, too, for Panama).
    Basically I want Russia to be dismantled. Most other results are acceptable.

• edited June 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Great thing about being an American is that most of us pure mutts. Through various relatives and family lineage, I can unreservedly root for England, Germany, Japan, Sweden and Belgium. I have regional pride for Mexico and Costa Rica (and shame, too, for Panama).

Seems a bit racist. >:)

• edited June 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:

>

The Russians were trying hard. Got to admire that. Maybe if the US team had tried as much..... :) :) :) Always found it strange that in a country so large, and so good at most sports, the best American soccer players are women.

England, have a young and keen squad, now blissfully Roon free. But they have so little experience, and a dodgy defence. So the wheels may come off the bus tomorrow night, when the opposition is more than a glorified pub team.

Messi, on a good day, is a wizard on the ball, but most English folk old enough to remember 1986, still bear a grudge against Argentina. Mainly because the cheating, drug-taking wreck that is Maradona, is still sitting in an executive box, hailed as a heroic figure.

So regardless of how England do, whoever puts Argentina out will make my day. ;)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Great thing about being an American is that most of us pure mutts. Through various relatives and family lineage, I can unreservedly root for England, Germany, Japan, Sweden and Belgium. I have regional pride for Mexico and Costa Rica (and shame, too, for Panama).

hihih, im for Japan!

• edited June 2018

I've got Scottish and European ancestry, my parents were Irish, I was born in England but have lived most of my life in Wales...so I can happily support any UK team.

Very impressed with the way England are playing - regardless of whether they win or not, they're going for it, and it makes for a better spectator experience. Previous years where they pass the ball backwards and forwards in their own half have me shouting at the telly. This team are much more fun to watch.

• It's good to see the England kids looking relaxed and enjoying the game, even beating the 'pub' teams, which, once had my knuckles to the bone.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I've got Scottish and European ancestry, my parents were Irish, I was born in England but have lived most of my life in Wales...so I can happily support any UK team.

Very impressed with the way England are playing - regardless of whether they win or not, they're going for it, and it makes for a better spectator experience. Previous years where they pass the ball backwards and forwards in their own half have me shouting at the telly. This team are much more fun to watch.

My Dad was Welsh! shame they are not there. I speak OK Japanese so they are my choice this time.

• All credit to the manager of England. It is interesting how players respond once they leave the confines of their clubs eg Rashford (positive) , Sterling (so-so) . Breath of fresh air to warch them.

• Without the US and lacking a Cuban national team, have to root for Spain as the next logical step given great- and grandparents. But they squeaked by. La Furia was infuriating to watch after the last game was tied up - no sense of urgency!

I do love an upset, though, so secretly cheering for Senegal. The Senegal-Japan match has been one of my favorites!

Feel like it’s anyone’s cup, which makes it so exciting. And you have to love Ronaldo missing a penalty and drawing a yellow. A bit muahahaha!

• @Zen210507 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

>

The Russians were trying hard. Got to admire that. Maybe if the US team had tried as much..... :) :) :) Always found it strange that in a country so large, and so good at most sports, the best American soccer players are women.

England, have a young and keen squad, now blissfully Roon free. But they have so little experience, and a dodgy defence. So the wheels may come off the bus tomorrow night, when the opposition is more than a glorified pub team.

Messi, on a good day, is a wizard on the ball, but most English folk old enough to remember 1986, still bear a grudge against Argentina. Mainly because the cheating, drug-taking wreck that is Maradona, is still sitting in an executive box, hailed as a heroic figure.

So regardless of how England do, whoever puts Argentina out will make my day. ;)

Appears that “liking” posts has been removed, so here’s a smiley :smile:

• I just want to see some great football and witness some new “classic” and memorable moments. :)

• @[Deleted User] said:

@MonzoPro said:

My Dad was Welsh! shame they are not there. I speak OK Japanese so they are my choice this time.

Wales did well in Euro 2016 with Gareth Bale and the team, it was mayhem in the pubs here for a few weeks!

• @MonzoPro said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@MonzoPro said:

Wales did well in Euro 2016 with Gareth Bale and the team, it was mayhem in the pubs here for a few weeks!

I put 100 euro on wales to reach the finals before euro 2016 started. I was going mental. I live in Nederland and the dutch were cheering wales on.

• :) > @Beathoven said:

I just want to see some great football and witness some new “classic” and memorable moments.

>

Hopefully none like the infamous ‘hand of God’ incident, and more like Harry Kane’s hat-trick. :)

• @Beathoven said:
    I just want to see some great football and witness some new “classic” and memorable moments. :)

Messi’s goal yesterday was pretty stunning, I thought - that pass and his ball control while on the move, then a shot with his off foot. Perfection. (Coming from someone who’s not a huge Argentina fan).

Also that Germany free kick was textbook. Can’t remembe what game it was...

• @MonzoPro said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@MonzoPro said:

As the only Englishman living in Wales (if not, where are you all? Stand up. Be proud. Go back to back with me :) ) I endured those few weeks of self-imposed house arrest with the aroma of euphoria in the streets and ale houses wafting through the gap in the curtains. All I can smell now is FEAR. :)

• @Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@MonzoPro said:

As the only Englishman living in Wales (if not, where are you all? Stand up. Be proud. Go back to back with me :) ) I endured those few weeks of self-imposed house arrest with the aroma of euphoria in the streets and ale houses wafting through the gap in the curtains. All I can smell now is FEAR. :)

I tend to flip between English and Irish, depending on how drunk I am. Get the odd ‘go back to your own country’ quip here, but being rather large and mad looking, that’s as far as it gets.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@MonzoPro said:

I tend to flip between English and Irish, depending on how drunk I am. Get the odd ‘go back to your own country’ quip here, but being rather large and mad looking, that’s as far as it gets.

You're the kind of fella I need. As I've said to you on here before how I must remember to write 'Brilliant' throughout my review for your latest SOTMC. Thanks for the reminder :)

• edited June 2018

@MonzoPro said:

>

Unless you encounter a trained Taff fanatic, who embodies he old saying ‘it’s not the size of the dog in be fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.’ ;)

Reminds me of long ago and faraway, when I was into martial arts. The owner of the club had won a world title the year before I joined. He was 5ft 2in, hard as steel and and moved like a mongoose!

Meanwhile, back OT Sweden have scored!!!

• You know, in theory, Brazil and Germany could go home today.

In theory.

• edited June 2018

@LucidMusicInc said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Ha, I suppose you're right. I'm like a parody of liberal acceptance, but when it comes to Russians! I think it comes down to the fact that I play hockey in Brooklyn, and there are a lot of Russians who also play hockey. They're lazy on defense, they never pass, and their shifts on the ice are way too long. (That said, the top two or three skaters are always Russian. They can play.)

OK, I'm completely kidding.

Except Putin is a dissident-, journalist-, opposition-murdering piece of shit who interfered with my country's electoral process. I want the athletes to win but him to lose, I guess. ;)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    You know, in theory, Brazil and Germany could go home today.

In theory.

Insane.
    And Mexico could too?!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Ha, I suppose you're right. I'm like a parody of liberal acceptance, but when it comes to Russians! I think it comes down to the fact that I play hockey in Brooklyn, and there are a lot of Russians who also play hockey. They're lazy on defense, they never pass, and their shifts on the ice are way too long. (That said, the top two or three skaters are always Russian. They can play.)

OK, I'm completely kidding.

Except Putin is a dissident-, journalist-, opposition-murdering piece of shit who interfered with my country's electoral process. I want the athletes to win but him to lose, I guess. ;)

I was only trolling you. The point is race and nationality actually doesn't matter when it comes to sport, which is why everyone loves it :D

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    You know, in theory, Brazil and Germany could go home today.

In theory.

One down.