Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• edited June 2018

@Tarekith said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Anybody else reckon Westworld S2 is tuning into a 'Carry-On' film?

Not sure what you mean, but I've been enjoying season 2 a lot more than season 1 so far.

Mainly this dude delivering a dozen cheesy one-liners in Episode 5.

Actually, other than that, there has been some interesting twists, so I was being a bit harsh. :)

• edited June 2018

Nah, he's an annoying character. I think you should remove that pic though, it's a bit spoilerish on it's own even.

• @Tarekith said:
    Nah, he's an annoying character. I think you should remove that pic though, it's a bit spoilerish on it's own even.

good point. Edited.

• the summit coverage.

• Mrs Zen and I just finished watching series 3 of ‘Billions’ which was the best one yet. Outstanding

• edited June 2018

Really enjoying this Swedish sci-fi tv series Äkta Människor, English translation Real Humans on Hulu. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Human

• "The Strain" 4 Seasons Complete run on Hulu. Guillermo Del Toro - Exec Producer.

"Goliath" Billy Bob Thornton as a drunk lawyer that gets properly sobered up when the tension mounts and it does in both Seasons 1 and 2.

McD

• @McDtracy said:
    "The Strain" 4 Seasons Complete run on Hulu. Guillermo Del Toro - Exec Producer.

"Goliath" Billy Bob Thornton as a drunk lawyer that gets properly sobered up when the tension mounts and it does in both Seasons 1 and 2.

Loved the Strain. Proper ending in last series, too.

Goliath, season 1 was very good. Season 2 had more realism, but last two episodes stranger than fiction.

Just started Luke Cage 2, which is off to a good start. Also watching Strange Angel, about rocket pioneer Jack Parsons who was also into Crowley type magic.

• I liked Goliath (and am just dipping into Season Three). Bit mannered, but entertaining and intelligent for its type.

Probably repeating myself, but for Americans who didn't come across it (or others, of course) I still think River is one of the best procedurals I've seen in a long time.

• edited June 2018

@JeffChasteen said:
    Binge-watching The Sopranos (for the third time)

Saw this thread popped up again, I'll play..

The wife controls the vast majority of DVR real estate as I'm just not too crazy about TV. I'll just kip out with her and read, look at my phone or take my headphones & iPad and mess with recordings, etc.

It leads to me watching or at least hearing occasionally some of her shows that are just shit (reality shows usually... Southern Charmed I think it's called is one, it's miserable).

But I do dig some things. I'm with @JeffChasteen , I can watch the Sopranos anytime, from any episode. It's my favorite non fiction TV show & probably the best TV drama ever.

I still DVR the WWE RAW show but it's been years since I've watched one episode all the way through. I love the WWE Network & the Vault section for it's mid 80's NWA Ric Flair/Horsemen era stuff. I know some people abhor pro wrestling but I have always dug the outrageous storylines & the athleticism is crazy.

Lastly, I don't know why I dig it so much but awhile back after an episode of Ancient Aliens, a show we have watched since it began ( love that crazy shit) there was this show Forged In Fire, a knifesmithing competition reality show, kinda like Chopped but instead of food the contestants make knives. It's crazy how entertaining it is...to me at least, lol.

Of course, Soundbreaking, Classic Albums, etc. any music production documentary has me from jumpstreet.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I liked Goliath (and am just dipping into Season Three). Bit mannered, but entertaining and intelligent for its type.

Are you secretly John Titor. ;)

The rest of us have just finished season 2. What wonders does S3 hold. :) :) :)

• edited June 2018

One other series I must recommend, ‘cause it is very good indeed, once it gets going, is Colony. Now on series 3, and one of the best light SF shows around.

• @Zen210507 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I liked Goliath (and am just dipping into Season Three). Bit mannered, but entertaining and intelligent for its type.

The rest of us have just finished season 2. What wonders does S3 hold. :) :) :)

Titter, maybe....

• Currently rewatching Seinfeld, at season 3 so far.

Saw the movie Beverly Hills Cop with Eddie Murphy the other night, one of my favourite movies as a kid.

Other than that I watch sports and the news every day on the old TV

Not much of a TV show binger, just love the classics and shows I grew up on

• Just noticed season 3 of Preacher has begun. Highly recommended viewing!!!

• @Zen210507 said:

What became of that story?

• @u0421793 said:

@Zen210507 said:

>

What became of that story?

>

Debateale.

The version I prefer, and find most intriguing/ substantial, is that whoever JT wa stopped posting and was neve tempted to either return from the future again, or if fake, admit it and try to cash in on the legend.

Most intriguing were the photos he posted of his time machine, which AFAIK, no one ever ID’s as being parts of known origin.

• edited July 2018

Just finished and really enjoyed this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_(TV_series)

South Korean crime drama. Lighthearted rather than dark/heavy, but was a good watch.

edit: Underscores broke link, so I pasted it as code for copy/paste.

• Was forced to get 'Killing Eve' for the MIssus and accidentally watched the first episode (for a friend Gov'nor honest) and found it both fresh and good. Will put on the same disguise and try episode two tonight...

• Watching old episodes of To Catch A Predator (I never saw it first time around) and am feeling very conflicted. On the one hand, I am reveling in the whole lurid "end of civilization" vibe of that being presented as entertainment, while on the other hand, I am feeling a bit disgusted with myself for reveling in such a miserable train wreck of a spectacle.

• I revisit this occasionally, and it still makes me giggle:

And obviously:

• Thanks to this thread I checked out Money Heist and found it to be better than expected. A bit cheesy at first, but some good plot twists to keep it interesting.

• The wire. Second time watching. It’s the best show ever made imo. Also watching casually Boardwalk Empire.

• edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just started watching Twin Peaks a couple weeks ago for the first time. Never seen it surprisingly.

• Just finished watching The Haunting Of Hill House on Netflix, it was scary and epic🤭

• edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2018

‘Content Provider> @thesoundtestroom said:

Just finished watching The Haunting Of Hill House on Netflix, it was scary and epic🤭

We’re in a holiday cottage for the night and they have Netflix (don’t have it at home). Just saw that, but Mrs Monzo didn’t fancy it so we’re watching Cloud Atlas instead.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Just finished watching The Haunting Of Hill House on Netflix, it was scary and epic🤭

Yep....that was really good and really creeps in my mind.

• Oh and i really liked Summer of 84‘.