Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elliott Garage apps are getting updated to AU

Comments

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Here I am guys and yes the engine of both app is now ready for AU3. Sorry for the delay @gusgranite but it was a really busy period (with a baby of 3 months it's pretty tough to find the right time and the AU3 support it's not really straight forward).

About EGDR808 Drum app I've thought of leaving the sequencing engine even in the AU3 version, so that people can sync it with Ableton Link inside any host (like AUM).
    I'll release the app in a couple of week (or even less) so If you have any request or suggestion talk now :)

PS thanks for your support @gusgra@gusgranite '''

Request:

Release today!

• I have EG synth, but just bought 808 and 909 to support you for adding auv3 functionality

• @wim and @Strizbiz I'll sure do the EGLM1 too, don't worry :)

• @RUST( i )K I still need to optimize the GUI and to wrap all the parameters (pretty annoying and time consuming).
    Also I'm thinking about adding the option for a modified kick that will cut better through the mix, and I'll try to increase the general volume.

• @anomieholiday said:
    I have EG synth, but just bought 808 and 909 to support you for adding auv3 functionality

Thanks for your support! :)

• I'm almost there with EGSY01... some new features on the sequencer module are coming then I'll start the beta testing

• The beta version of EGSY01 is available right now on TestFlight, please send me your feedback :)

• @ElliottGarage said:
    The beta version of EGSY01 is available right now on TestFlight, please send me your feedback :)

Great! Will try to grab a minute before work this morning... if not, then tonight.

• edited May 2018

How is the 909 comming along?

• @NTKK I'll do all the drums apps probably in this sequence EGDR808, EGDR909, EGLM1, EGDR606. I don't have an exact due date at the moment but I'll try to be fast :)

• A quickly preview on the next AU3 Formant filter effect I'm gonna release in few days :)

• one of my fav ios synth, EGSY01.

• edited June 2018

@wim said:

@ALB said:
    @gusgranite - I’m not familiar with these apps. Do they sound good and/or distinctive? It looks like the drum sequencer is a part of the AU version which is pretty great (not just a sound module).

Good yes, distinctive no (at least for the drum machines). They’re sample based recreations of the 606, 808, 909, and LinnDrum, with faithfully loving interfaces that really give you the vibe of those classics. They do have a great little onboard pattern sequencer and a song mode for string them together. I’m very fond of them. My only complaint is the volume out is too low. The first thing I do is crank the volume all the way up to get it to an almost decent level along with other apps.

EGSY01 is a different story altogether. That’s a squawking beast of a totally unique kind. If you can tame it, or your stuff thrives on that kind of gnarliness, then it is gold.

Hey there, you mention that the drums are sample based. I can’t find on the website any mention of samples? Do you know maybe where i can find that information please? I like to know what sample rate they are and if they are 16 or 24 bit.

• @theinvisibleman said:

@wim said:

@ALB said:
    @gusgranite - I’m not familiar with these apps. Do they sound good and/or distinctive? It looks like the drum sequencer is a part of the AU version which is pretty great (not just a sound module).

Good yes, distinctive no (at least for the drum machines). They’re sample based recreations of the 606, 808, 909, and LinnDrum, with faithfully loving interfaces that really give you the vibe of those classics. They do have a great little onboard pattern sequencer and a song mode for string them together. I’m very fond of them. My only complaint is the volume out is too low. The first thing I do is crank the volume all the way up to get it to an almost decent level along with other apps.

EGSY01 is a different story altogether. That’s a squawking beast of a totally unique kind. If you can tame it, or your stuff thrives on that kind of gnarliness, then it is gold.

Hey there, you mention that the drums are sample based. I can’t find on the website any mention of samples? Do you know maybe where i can find that information please? I like to know what sample rate they are and if they are 16 or 24 bit.

I remember a post long ago from the developer saying it was sample based, that’s all. I’m virtually positive they wouldn’t be 24 bit samples. I doubt a developer would go to that kind of trouble, and probably if they did they would be just upsampling 16bit samples in the first place. I could be wrong, of course.

• @wim said:

@theinvisibleman said:

@wim said:

@ALB said:

I remember a post long ago from the developer saying it was sample based, that’s all. I’m virtually positive they wouldn’t be 24 bit samples. I doubt a developer would go to that kind of trouble, and probably if they did they would be just upsampling 16bit samples in the first place. I could be wrong, of course.

Thanks man.

• @ElliottGarage said:
    A quickly preview on the next AU3 Formant filter effect I'm gonna release in few days :)

Very excited for this! I like a good formant filter bit crusher combo.

• EGSY01 v3.0 is avaliable now on the App Store. Here's what's new:

• EGSY01 is now an AU3 with full parameters automation supports
    • New Sequencer & Automation module
    • Presets are now exchangeable (export & import single preset or user bank)
    • Improved knob sensitivity
    • Sequencer and delay time syncs with host (AU3)
    • Multiple assignment for modulation wheel
    • Presets by SoundOfIzrael & Alfonso Fo’ Corace

EGSY01 iTunes link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egsy01-analog-synth/id687256735?mt=8

EGSY01 Lite iTunes link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egsy01-lite-analog-synth/id1261508888?mt=8

• A walkthrough video by Jason at iPadLoops Youtube Channel

• Nice update. Thanks @ElliottGarage B)

• @ElliottGarage in standalone mode under Vox when I touch the vowel slider EGSY01 crashes every time. I will try deleting and reinstalling.

• Yes, I'm fixing and submitting the update! Damn !! :)

@anickt said:
    @ElliottGarage in standalone mode under Vox when I touch the vowel slider EGSY01 crashes every time. I will try deleting and reinstalling.

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Yes, I'm fixing and submitting the update! Damn !! :)

@anickt said:
    @ElliottGarage in standalone mode under Vox when I touch the vowel slider EGSY01 crashes every time. I will try deleting and reinstalling.

B)

• edited June 2018

@ElliottGarage Nice work! Keeping your apps updated is great customer service. I hope you see a fresh sales boost.

• @ElliottGarage
    EGSY01 is the gift that keeps on giving, many thanks!

• Thanks for your support! Now let's start with the oter apps :D

@gusgranite said:
    @ElliottGarage Nice work! Keeping your apps updated is great customer service. I hope you see a fresh sales boost.

• Are you Doug from the Sound Test room?? :)

@Littlewoodg said:
    @ElliottGarage
    EGSY01 is the gift that keeps on giving, many thanks!