Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Galileo 2 - Coming 20th June

A modern classic reenvisioned! The best organ on iOS just got even better in the form of an all-new, universal app. New modeling technology for even more realistic tones, more organ models, more FX, more parameters, more customization, more of everything. Extensive MIDI features, Inter App Audio, and yes, glorious AUv3.
Landing in the App Store on June 20th

Comments

• edited June 2018

Yes! A birthday present for me! Hmmm - looks like a whole new app, or at least a full re-skin. Can't wait for this - I heard they were doing AUv3 too. Awwwww baby...

• edited June 2018

@Daveypoo said:
    Yes! A birthday present for me! Hmmm - looks like a whole new app, or at least a full re-skin. Can't wait for this - I heard they were doing AUv3 too. Awwwww baby...

Yeah..AUv3 is confirmed in the comments under the video...if you watch it on Youtube site. - Updated original post with comments.

• Just bought v1

• I don’t play this enough, but I love these sounds. Galileo is a truly brilliant app.

If this is AUv3, does that mean we are effectively getting a Leslie that we can put anywhere?

• @Hmtx said:
    I don’t play this enough, but I love these sounds. Galileo is a truly brilliant app.

If this is AUv3, does that mean we are effectively getting a Leslie that we can put anywhere?

Hmm, yeah maybe :)

It also says it's universal...so available on phones too now.

• As frustrating as re-buying apps can be, this one is an absolute no-brainer for me.

Galileo is the best Hammond organ emulator I've ever heard. EVER.

I've played real Hammonds a bunch, played the old Voce emulators from the 90's, owned a vintage Korg CX-3 from the 80's, been through Native Instruments B4 and numerous other emulators. Galileo sound far more authentic then the rest. A lot of it has to do with the preamp - the gain is really silky.

So yeah, I'm all in for this - especially with it being AUv3. I cannot sing the praises of this app enough. If you want more proof, check out my video!

• @Daveypoo said:
    As frustrating as re-buying apps can be, this one is an absolute no-brainer for me.

Galileo is the best Hammond organ emulator I've ever heard. EVER.

I've played real Hammonds a bunch, played the old Voce emulators from the 90's, owned a vintage Korg CX-3 from the 80's, been through Native Instruments B4 and numerous other emulators. Galileo sound far more authentic then the rest. A lot of it has to do with the preamp - the gain is really silky.

So yeah, I'm all in for this - especially with it being AUv3. I cannot sing the praises of this app enough. If you want more proof, check out my video!

• @Frenq said:
    Just bought v1

Me too - four days ago :'(
    Still - it sounds great :)

• Wow, I was waiting for another great Yonac sale to grab v1 for $5. This is even better, even if it ends up costing a bit more. So excited to hear this one in action and learn more about it.

• @purpan2 said:

@Frenq said:
    Just bought v1

Me too - four days ago :'(
    Still - it sounds great :)

I’ve purchased Galileo one week ago and canceled it today with no problem here...
    https://reportaproblem.apple.com

I will wait for the new version to buy it again because the organs sounds really great! :)

• Galileo is the #1 most important app if I’m actually playing with people for me and for a gigging setup the only one that isn’t AU!!! I have a Korg CX-3 (2001) several miles away. Galileo sounds better and doesn’t weigh nearly 40lbs. That CX-3 is mostly dead air space inside, I do like the feel of it though. Pulling drawbars vs midi cc sliders isn’t quite the same.

• Brilliant! Up next: ToneStack AU :smiley:

• @DMan said:
    Galileo is the #1 most important app if I’m actually playing with people for me and for a gigging setup the only one that isn’t AU!!! I have a Korg CX-3 (2001) several miles away. Galileo sounds better and doesn’t weigh nearly 40lbs. That CX-3 is mostly dead air space inside, I do like the feel of it though. Pulling drawbars vs midi cc sliders isn’t quite the same.

I agree - having physical drawbars makes a world of difference. I've made do with the Korg nanoKontrol2 but it's still not quite the same....

@Munibeast - Tonestack AU would be incredible. I've heard rumors....

• @Munibeast said:
    Brilliant! Up next: ToneStack AU :smiley:

And then my setup will be pretty much complete :)

• @Daveypoo said:

I agree - having physical drawbars makes a world of difference. I've made do with the Korg nanoKontrol2 but it's still not quite the same....

It’s okay with my M-audio Axiom 61 I can put the sliders in drawbar mode so at least all the up is 0. I don’t think I could handle a nanoKontrol2 without knocking it across the room! I’ve thought about the Ferrofish B4000+ as a controller and an oh shit the iPad crashed backup. The price was dropped for several months though and now it’s back up to $500.

• Thanks for that great news Andy. ;)

• @Daveypoo said:
    As frustrating as re-buying apps can be, this one is an absolute no-brainer for me.

I'm collecting Yonac organs! Lol
    Organ+, Galileo and now Galileo 2

• edited June 2018

@senhorlampada said:

@Daveypoo said:

Well, clearly you know how to handle your organ!

• Oh nice. So far Logic B3 is the best for me and this looks it could be on par. I love organs and synth string-organ hybrids you also can do with this.
    I do wish it had microtuning...

• Will rebuy without hesitation. Great news!

• @Cib said:
    Oh nice. So far Logic B3 is the best for me and this looks it could be on par. I love organs and synth string-organ hybrids you also can do with this.

Ironically the Organ in GarageBand is based on the very same Organ present in Logic Pro X :)

• edited June 2018

@senhorlampada said:

@Daveypoo said:

What’s Organ+ ? Maybe iPhone version only, or macOS only?

@Daveypoo I really hope I don’t have to re-buy the whole Tonestack set again when it goes AU. Because I certainly will if I must, but that is a lot of stuff to re-buy.
    But it would be worth it.

• Wonder if there will be a MacOS version.... there was some mention a while back of that coming ...

• @Cib said:

Maybe we will be able to have an on\off switch like a real Hammond and you can just constantly turn it on\off to stop and start the virtual tone wheels dropping the pitch as they slow and get those microtones you are looking for.

• I do hope owners of the previous motherloads will be able to upgrade to TS AUv3 at a reduced price.

• edited June 2018

I hope it has a rotor cabinet editor as well....

• @Samu said:

@Cib said:
    Oh nice. So far Logic B3 is the best for me and this looks it could be on par. I love organs and synth string-organ hybrids you also can do with this.

Ironically the Organ in GarageBand is based on the very same Organ present in Logic Pro X :)

Everything in Garage Band is just Logic. So if they would find a way (and time and whatever) to bring that all to iOS i think it would cover everything i ever need on iOS :)

• @CracklePot said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Daveypoo said:

What’s Organ+ ? Maybe iPhone version only, or macOS only?

@Daveypoo I really hope I don’t have to re-buy the whole Tonestack set again when it goes AU. Because I certainly will if I must, but that is a lot of stuff to re-buy.
    But it would be worth it.

Me too, man - me too. I don't mind supporting devs I like, and Yonac is certainly one of them, but re-buying things blows.

• I hope the new version is AU

Dear Yonac can you guys update the Steel guitar app for AU
    and enable it to play a pre recorded midi track in a DAW

Thanks

• @Samu said:

@Cib said:

@Samu said:

@Cib said:

It’s very nice too, if it had a touch screen volume pedal it would be perfect