Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First Go on iOS

I know I'm taking a chance here... Well, I guess it's all in the interest of science.
I used a modified patch from Thor for the whale track and two internal patches from Cubasis to create this while looking at the Mediterranean late one night.

Two or three months learning curve from zip about iOS or synths. Thanks to members for helping me get started.

Comments

• Fantastic!
    This is great. Way more abstract than I assumed it was going to be. You are off to a great start. I am really interested in witnessing your evolution as an iOS practitioner, so keep on posting. B)

• This is the best way to swim with the whales and not get cold or wet. it's deep, moody and dark until the solo synth pops up at 5:40 to let you know your not the only one down here looking for the big mammals.

• Great stuff! :wink: Fits the mood/weather today :smiley:

• Thanks @senhorlampada! Where are you located?

• Good job. I was listening to some Pink Floyd the other day and want to try some floydish stuff. Bravo

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @senhorlampada! Where are you located?

In a city in the state of São Paulo, in Brazil :smiley:

• @senhorlampada I had a feeling it was exotic, at least to me but probably not to you! Have you posted any music? What an amazing world we live in!

• @gmslayton thanks for the compliment. I'm an ancient hippie.
    Love the era.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @senhorlampada I had a feeling it was exotic, at least to me but probably not to you! Have you posted any music? What an amazing world we live in!

:lol: I guess it's more like how i'm feeling my environment. Bit foggy day with subtle rain. And I work in a place far from downtown, so lots of trees and fields all around.

I haven't been posting lately (gathering unfinished projects to master), and I'm not even sure what I posted in the past, but here's my soundcloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/senhorlampada

One day I decided to stop posting random sketches on SC and will post EPs on bandcamp :lol:

• Loved D3 @senhorlampada. Felt like I was there.... Is that really Sao Paulo? Time to post up again, I think. Nice stats, too.

• Why download NASA sounds from outer space when you've got thor on your iPad :D

• @LinearLineman said:
    Loved D3 @senhorlampada. Felt like I was there.... Is that really Sao Paulo? Time to post up again, I think. Nice stats, too.

Thanks, mate :smile:
    That's São Paulo... i'm moving to a new apartment, but I guess this weekend I may already have setup my gear and "home studio" to get my mojo back on!

Hope to listen more stuff from you soon too :smiley: You're on fire these days