Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Upload to Soundcloud 2

Hi, I figured out how to upload to soundcloud...so easy even I could do it. Still would like to know how to post to the forum, however. Thanks!

Comments

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hi, I figured out how to upload to soundcloud...so easy even I could do it. Still would like to know how to post to the forum, however. Thanks!

Normally you just have to copy the link from the track you want to post.
    Audiobus forum will show the embed player then.

• @Cib, even that I don't understand. Cubasis offers options to share. Which do I pick?
    Sorry for the bother.

• edited June 2018

@LinearLineman said:
    @Cib, even that I don't understand. Cubasis offers options to share. Which do I pick?
    Sorry for the bother.

I thought you mean how to post a soundcloud link here from an already uploaded song.
    But in the past i always uploaded from my iPhone/iPad direct from apps to soundcloud (but now i always use my notebook for this) and once it´s on soundcloud i just copy and paste the link in a post.

• Thanks, Cib

• Followed your advice @Cib. Easy as cake! Thanks.

• For sharing SoundCloud and Dropbox stuff you have uploaded, you get a URL internet link from those apps for the files you want to share.
    You copy/paste that URL link in your AB post (or however you are communicating about your shared files). People can click this link and it will take them to your shared file for them to listen/download.

So things on the web or in the cloud usually need a web address (URL) so other people can find these shared items. Don’t get the “share” function in iOS confused with this. The share function in iOS is more about sharing a file with yourself, just letting other apps have access to your file. Make something in one app, then “share” it with another app to work on it in there.

• @Cacklepot... Mission accomplished. Posted (at great personal risk) on the general forum!