Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stylus vs. Apple Pencil

I have used Bamboo(x2) for years.

But got a new iPad. It seems the Bamboo doesn't work well.

Is this common for non Apple pencils to not work as well on the pencil enabled devices?

Do you enjoy the pencil?

Comments

• The Apple pencil works much better than any other device. Especially for drawing. And it is f*ing expensive and the battery is weak.

Weighing all these factors, the Apple pencil for me is still the way to go.

• edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah. The battery life isn't as advertised but everything else about it is amazing. I was using Bamboo styli for years, but I strongly recommend a switch if you don't mind the price tag. It's the Apple product I've had the least complaints about since the original iPod. It's great.

• And as the other user says, 2 minutes charge will give you about 20% charge, and it only takes about 10 mins to charge the whole thing.

• The Apple Pencil is way better because it’s the only stylus that connects to the iPad. It has pressure sensitivity, and so on. Every other stylus is just a rubber replacement for your finger, and no more accurate.

• I agree with all. Apple pencil is better. I was used with Wacom but now with Apple pencil it is better, more accurate...

• @LeonKowalski said:
    The Apple pencil works much better than any other device. Especially for drawing. And it is f*ing expensive and the battery is weak.

Bamboo cost me $69-$79 so how much more is the Apple like $100?

• @oat_phipps said:
    Yeah. The battery life isn't as advertised but everything else about it is amazing. I was using Bamboo styli for years, but I strongly recommend a switch if you don't mind the price tag. It's the Apple product I've had the least complaints about since the original iPod. It's great.

But it won't work on my Air 1 or Air 2, correct?

• @RUST( i )K said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Yeah. The battery life isn't as advertised but everything else about it is amazing. I was using Bamboo styli for years, but I strongly recommend a switch if you don't mind the price tag. It's the Apple product I've had the least complaints about since the original iPod. It's great.

But it won't work on my Air 1 or Air 2, correct?

No, it won’t.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@LeonKowalski said:
    The Apple pencil works much better than any other device. Especially for drawing. And it is f*ing expensive and the battery is weak.

Bamboo cost me $69-$79 so how much more is the Apple like $100?

I bought mine for 130 Euros more than a year ago. Right now it costs around 110 Euros, which should be ca. 130 USD.