Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One is out!

Comments

• edited June 2018

Does this mean that parameter automation does not work in Cubasis and BM3?

Anyone care to test it?

• @AudioGus said:

@kv331audio_bulent

Anyone care to test it?

Is not working in Cubasis here.

• @AudioGus said:

@kv331audio_bulent

Anyone care to test it?

It should work in BM3

• edited June 2018

@Trueyorky said:

@AudioGus said:

@kv331audio_bulent

Anyone care to test it?

It should work in BM3

Should and does are two different things! ;)

• @AudioGus said:

@Trueyorky said:

@AudioGus said:

@kv331audio_bulent

Anyone care to test it?

It should work in BM3

It works in BM3!

• edited June 2018

@Ivan_Dj said:

@AudioGus said:

@Trueyorky said:

@AudioGus said:

@kv331audio_bulent

Anyone care to test it?

It should work in BM3

It works in BM3!

Oh awesome! thanks!
    @kv331audio_bulent You may want to update the store text as it seems to imply automation only works in GarageBand.

• @AudioGus said:

@Trueyorky said:

@AudioGus said:

@kv331audio_bulent

Anyone care to test it?

It should work in BM3

Should because I beta tested it and it was working then :)

• They should have offered at least the presets that we already purchased in Synthmaster Player as free. Now we have to buy them all over again :neutral:

• @powerobject said:
    They should have offered at least the presets that we already purchased in Synthmaster Player as free. Now we have to buy them all over again :neutral:

I don’t think there is technically a way for IAP to transfer over to another app though.

• edited June 2018

@AudioGus said:

@powerobject said:
    They should have offered at least the presets that we already purchased in Synthmaster Player as free. Now we have to buy them all over again :neutral:

I don’t think there is technically a way for IAP to transfer over to another app though.

I remember, they used my email address to tie to my account, login, etc when I got started with the player app. It was not a simple one-step Buy process.

• edited June 2018

• Wow., extremely impressed .. Most patches rarely spike over 13% (average 5-8%, many under 3%) cpu on my Pro 2 ... easily one (if not the) best sounding synth on iOS, imho. Picked up VST as well , so I could program and swap patches between them.

• When you register Symthmaster One for iOS you get 200 more presets free and 30% off desktop software. I was thinking about buying their Everything bundle so this is great!

• @Approach said:
    When you register Symthmaster One for iOS you get 200 more presets free and 30% off desktop software. I was thinking about buying their Everything bundle so this is great!

SWEEETNESSSSSS!!!!

• @powerobject said:

@AudioGus said:

@powerobject said:

I remember, they used my email address to tie to my account, login, etc when I got started with the player app. It was not a simple one-step Buy process.

Just checked the price - $15 for such a great synth is very reasonable, no worries

• Must resist!!! Can I trade back the apps I don’t use to the App Store? Lightly used apps, never taken out of my iPad studio, smoke free environment. Must sell to make room for SynthMaster One.

• @powerobject said:

@powerobject said:

@AudioGus said:

@powerobject said:

Just checked the price - $15 for such a great synth is very reasonable, no worries

It is a great price and a great instrument...also the SynthMaster Player presets don’t overlap with SynthMaster One, they’re separate synths. SynthMaster Player on iOS, and the VST SynthMaster Player, and VST SynthMaster 2.9 are the ones with overlapping presets and banks...

• @Littlewoodg said:

...also the SynthMaster Player presets don’t overlap with SynthMaster One, they’re separate synths. SynthMaster Player on iOS, and the VST SynthMaster Player, and VST SynthMaster 2.9 are the ones with overlapping presets and banks...

Bummer :(

• Yay!
    Anyone been able to use the standalone app with a Lightpad Block? For some reason, it doesn’t work for me with either the original Lightpad or the Lightpad M, in MPE mode or single channel mode. It does work in the AUv3 version, but then we can’t control things like pitch bend depth and it doesn’t sound like it accepts MPE.

• edited June 2018

@Greg said:

@Littlewoodg said:

...also the SynthMaster Player presets don’t overlap with SynthMaster One, they’re separate synths. SynthMaster Player on iOS, and the VST SynthMaster Player, and VST SynthMaster 2.9 are the ones with overlapping presets and banks...

Bummer :(

Ya, but if you have the VST you end up with that 800 out of the box. Even without that it’s got some amazing stuff in there to reverse engineer or just wish you could say you made

• Not getting keyboard Y axis for mod wheel to work.

• edited June 2018

Wow with this and StepPoly AU i've just rolled outta bed and spent $30 before I could even put coffee on. Better close down the forum for a bit in case something else has been released.

• Hello Instabuy on pre-order. Played just super fine for 5 mins then I lost all sound. Rebooted my IPad Pro 2X. Can anyone help me get my sound back? Also, where does one find the newly written manual? Thanks & Cheers, Elektrik Diva

• Just bought a monologue today, so I'll have to pass on this for now..

is what I would say if I had any self control.

• The manual is found when you press the help tab in the ABOUT section. Still no sound, crashed on me once. Does anyone else notice the tab lights go off and on without rhyme or reason? Noticing these little quirks but no sound is a biggie. There are a few spelling mistakes on things. Hoped this was not rushed out the door too soon due to our pressuring to get it released!

• Tap on a key on the soft keyboard. Hold it and slide it to the adjacent keys. The same note plays on any key. Is there a setting for default keyboard behavior?

• edited June 2018

500 presets and no Favorites! Also, scroll the Preset list and stop - it keeps scrolling...
    Favorites is a must in any DAW and they are so easy to implement with a BIG bang.
    In GeoShred and Sunrizer, we can create multiple user banks.
    In GeoShred, we can also custom Sort presets.

• @ElektrikDiva said:
    Hello Instabuy on pre-order. Played just super fine for 5 mins then I lost all sound. Rebooted my IPad Pro 2X. Can anyone help me get my sound back? Also, where does one find the newly written manual? Thanks & Cheers, Elektrik Diva

Check and see if you turned off background audio in the settings. For some reason it completely turns the audio off for the synth when disabled.

@powerobject said:
    500 presets and no Favorites! Also, scroll the Preset list and stop - it keeps scrolling...
    Favorites is a must in any DAW and they are so easy to implement with a BIG bang.
    In GeoShred and Sunrizer, we can create multiple user banks.

Try scrolling using the scroll bar on the side.

• edited June 2018

@powerobject said:

What do you mean by custom sort?

I can custom sort in synth master one, by instrument type and style and author. If I click on bass, then it only shows me bass presets.

This discussion has been closed.