Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUv3 StepPoly ARP AU OMG!!!!

Comments

• Wow! I’m going to have to support the dev for doing this :)

• Agree. Does look very cool.

• Hello!!!! What awesomeness is this!

• This looks great !

• Looks like it’s going to be an expensive few months coming up :p

• "And iPhone". Holy shit! I can't wait! Gotta pick up an iTunes card first.

• Now this is how to get some attention. Outstanding!

• Niiiice. Can’t watch video now. Apart from AU and universality, does it have anything new?

• I’m biting the bit, but going to wait for the STR Doug video and link :)

• edited June 2018

Would be nice if it had AU parameter LFOs as well... feels like various dev parties are getting various slices of the pie... just want the all in one for me heh.

• This great - I didn’t see this happening at all!

• The best sequencer is now even better. Amazing (and works like a charm)

• Wow. I love StepPolyArp but always find it unwieldy, like bringing out the stand mixer when I can probably do an so-so job with the whisk....

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I’m biting the bit, but going to wait for the STR Doug video and link :)

>

Absolutely. It’s like a form of insurance. ;)

• A little disclaimer: this AU MIDI does not work on sequencism, due to a bug on Apple's side :s .
    Leaving that aside: As a result of my beta testing, I can tell you that it is a awesome AU arpeggiator B) . Enjoy this surprise release! :blush:

• Wait, it's OUT? This isn't chum in the water? On the day I left my iPad at home because I'm going out after work!?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow iPhone support!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:
    Q's -

Can you add your own sound to the 'internal sound bank' and save it alongside the arp/sequence info?

Is there any Tardigrain style awkwardness with user presets between standalone/au/AU hosts?

Any kind of probability per step?

What's the modulation tab? Can you step lock CC?

Anyone checked it in BM3? It's not in the list of 'supporting midi au' on the iTunes info. Should be fine tho right?

Thanks!

Good spot with the BM3 thing. Hope it works :s

• Just one, All too familiar irrutation, and likely not devs fault, this appears to not be Auria Pro compatible. :'(

• Very cool!

• edited June 2018

@Zen210507 said:
    Just one, All too familiar irrutation, and likely not devs fault, this appears to not be Auria Pro compatible. :'(

Does Auria Pro support Midi Host Mode?

• @echoopera said:

@Zen210507 said:
    Just one, All too familiar irrutation, and likely not devs fault, this appears to not be Auria Pro compatible. :'(

Auria is not on the AU MIDI train :)

• so is this an update to the current app? Or a new seperate app? And is it available for iphone. I have had this for a while on ipad, but is saying i need to pay for it on my phones app store.

• It's a different app.

• Wow, we really needed this on iOS. Great news.
    Original StepPoly Arp has gone from the store so this is a paid upgrade.

• edited June 2018

@eross said:
    so is this an update to the current app? Or a new seperate app? And is it available for iphone. I have had this for a while on ipad, but is saying i need to pay for it on my phones app store.

Seperate app from the original.

• @eross said:
    so is this an update to the current app? Or a new seperate app? And is it available for iphone. I have had this for a while on ipad, but is saying i need to pay for it on my phones app store.

It’s universal. Not completely new but enhanced a lot. I’m crying right now because it’s so good. And simple!

• @brambos said:

Auria is not on the AU MIDI train :)

>

If it wasn’t for Fab Filters....grrrrrrrr.