Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New AU vintage vocoder effects app DerVoco by Beepstreet.

Didn’t see this coming.

Comments

• You on beta or is this hiding in the App Store?

• @oat_phipps said:
    You on beta or is this hiding in the App Store?

http://www.beepstreet.com/ios/dervoco

Appstore link on the page is working now :)

• In the store £4.99UK having a Daft Punk party! Select the onboard keyboard for sound.

• He just announced it on FB that’s where I saw it.

• @Samu said:

@oat_phipps said:
    You on beta or is this hiding in the App Store?

http://www.beepstreet.com/ios/dervoco

Appstore link on the page is working now :)

Yesssss thank you and @Jumpercollins for the heads up. Was just about to set up shop for the afternoon. Perfect timing.

• It’s pretty effective on drums believe it or not.

• Just trying it out as we speak only had it=a few mins

• Killer icon by the way

• Oh god. Pleasure

• Interesting. Waiting for some video input though

• It’s pretty good for Sound scaping synths to come up with something totally different. I like the keyboard and hold function.

• VERY NICE!

• Boom, purchased. I'm sure it'll be great! Also love the daft icon.

• edited June 2018

@Jumpercollins said:
    In the store £4.99UK having a Daft Punk party! Select the onboard keyboard for sound.

Don't use internal keyboard - ts cheap :) Load it as DerVoco (MFx) and it receives MIDI. btw. there is "input mode” where the carrier and modulator signals are encoded as the left and right channels of a stereo input signal. In this mode any synth plugin may be used as a carrier signal.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    In the store £4.99UK having a Daft Punk party! Select the onboard keyboard for sound.

Don't use internal keyboard - ts cheap :) Load it as DerVoco (MFx) and it receives MIDI. btw. there is "input mode” where the carrier and modulator signals are encoded as the left and right channels of a stereo input signal. In this mode any synth plugin may be used as a carrier signal.

Got you, first minute play, trial and error!

• edited June 2018

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Jumpercollins said:

is the Fx version supposed to retain keyboard hold state in GB? Because on project reload it forgets the chord I “held”

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for the link @Max23 . For some reason, I couldn’t find it with search. Made my day. :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    Audiobus preset 'Mama Techno': http://preset.audiob.us/4PpOShYXz2hMELq

Nice :)

• Good tutorial from DJ Puzzle.

• Dervoco is so perfect.

I got lost for several (blissful) hours today playing patterning through it and simply playing chords with a midi controller. Then trying a dozen other configurations to varying effect.

This is going to get a lot of use in my studio <3

• guessing from the sounds in @Jumpercollins video it sounds really classic :+1:
    (opposed to any other on IOS that I've auditioned in clips or self with Voice Synth)
    Pity it's IOS11 only, but that's the way it goes...

• I’m confused by what’s actually making the singing ? Where are the words coming from ? Is it being routed through to a vocal track ?

• Thanks @denx @giku_beepstreet
    Seems like a lot of fun.

Will be interesting to see if Voice synth changes the game in any other way when their Plugin becomes AU.

• @universe said:
    Thanks @denx @giku_beepstreet
    Seems like a lot of fun.

Will be interesting to see if Voice synth changes the game in any other way when their Plugin becomes AU.

Have they said they will do this?

• @realdawei said:

@universe said:
    Thanks @denx @giku_beepstreet
    Seems like a lot of fun.

Have they said they will do this?

Yes it’s coming very soon they said.