Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS11 Battery and Other Survival Tips

2»

Comments

• I bumped this thread once again to help new comers get the best out their iPads. I’ve done many of the suggestions in this thread and my Air 1 got new breath of air.

Ever since IOS 11 Siri really got embedded in background and many apps got affected which has caused cpu spikes all over the place. Disable that Siri junk and you’ll see the difference.

Remember to lock up all settings changes in Restrictions inside iPad Settings . If you don’t, tlSiri and background stuff will creep on again and again.

• @MusicMan4Christ thanks for bumping, now I faved it. :)

• edited May 2018

Guys to ensure your changes you make in IOS Settings like for background services, or changes to other stuff stick even after OS updates,
    Go to Settings-restrictions and enable it. Once in there you can enable/disable and lock in stuff so it won’t change, like backgrstuff. This has completely allowed me to get the most cpu juicy from my lowly 2017 9.7” iPAD.

Also Everytime you install a new app, the Siri junk gets enabled in settings for that app. Remember to go and disable any and all Siri junk! This is huge as Siri would be in the background stealing precious CPU cycles. And this could perhaps be the main reason people are experiencing crackles or Audio hiccups. I do t experience these, so I keep mindful to do the above stated maintenance.

@CracklePot said:
    @MusicMan4Christ thanks for bumping, now I faved it. :)

• Good post.
    You can also..."reduce white point "
    General> accessibility