Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• I couldn’t make it halfway through the new Lost In Space, for me th acting and story were lame. :(. Looks nice though.

• edited April 2018

Peppa Pig
    Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom
    Damn grand kids

Henry Danger
    The Thundermans
    Damn 12 yo daughter

I think I need another TV :smiley:

• I watched the whole season from Lost In Space and i really liked it. Looks great and i love just nearly everything sci-fi.
    Now going to start Outcast season 2 next.
    But i might start with season 1 again.
    I really get my value out of Netflix!

• @Cib said:
    I watched the whole season from Lost In Space and i really liked it. Looks great and i love just nearly everything sci-fi.
    Now going to start Outcast season 2 next.
    But i might start with season 1 again.
    I really get my value out of Netflix!

I will probably watch it for Parker Posey alone😉

• @Zen210507 said:

@Ben said:
    @cib. New Lost in space series? Where did you find that?

>

Just started watching this, and like all Netflix stuff is is really rather good. The new robot is the best AI critter I’ve seen in a very long time. The perfect blend of backstory, alien technology and sheer - Boston Dynamics style - creepiness.

https://youtu.be/FSih-z7ucxQ

Thanks for that! I’ll get on it post haste.
    Watched “Long Time Running” last night. I new nothing about this band, never heard their music but I recently read about the lead singer.
    I told my co worker today that I challenge him to watch it and not be touched by the story.
    Oh and The Frankenstein Chronicles was really good. A little slow to take off but not just another lame swing at a familiar story.

• Bumped into 'The End of the Fucking World' and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really very good. Also made me miss Surrey, pretty much a first.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bumped into 'The End of the Fucking World' and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really very good. Also made me miss Surrey, pretty much a first.

I watched this at the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it too. Hadn’t seen anything fresh from Blighty for a long while.

Parker Posey’s always a draw. Air raid freshman.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bumped into 'The End of the Fucking World' and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really very good. Also made me miss Surrey, pretty much a first.

Loved this, mentioned it earlier in the thread. Perfect 20 minute episodes. Very Bittersweet, but a really well done series with a definite Brit style.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Peppa Pig
    Damn grand kids

Henry Danger
    The Thundermans
    Damn 12 yo daughter

Lol. My kids made me a Brony. :s

• @CracklePot said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Peppa Pig
    Damn grand kids

Henry Danger
    The Thundermans
    Damn 12 yo daughter

Lol. My kids made me a Brony. :s

Been there before too :D :D :D

• edited April 2018

Just finished S5 of Bates Motel.

Maybe not everybody's cup of tea.

But Freddie Highmore absolutely deserves a best actor nomination at the next Emmys. How he's not won one, let alone not be nominated over 5 seasons is a huge oversight.

Consistently incredible performances.

• Sneaky Pete S2.

Good stuff!

• Watching the extreme alt right and radical left imploding after a long decade of useless ranting and it's not good.

• @Clam said:
    A truly great series is "Money Heist" (AKA la casa de papel). English subtitles. Great cast, lots of drama.

I just started this and it's very good so far, thanks

• @Reid said:
    My wife and I just watched two supernatural murder mystery TV series made in Belgium, all on Netflix. The first was "Tabula Rasa," which is about a woman who lost her memory in a traffic accident. She can learn things one day but then the knowledge is erased the next day. Meanwhile, she is accused of a murder. There's a spooky old house, a creepy daughter, a mental hospital, and a lot of great characters. It takes awhile to get going, but it really pays off. The second one is "Hotel Beau Sejour," where a teenager, Kato, wakes up in a hotel room to see a bloody corpse in the bathtub--her own. She doesn't remember how she was killed, or why she remains as some kind of ghost. Nobody can see her except for 5 people. The series is about her trying to solve the mystery of who killed her.

I highly recommend them both, particularly "Tabula Rasa."

There's one more Belgian murder mystery series we haven't watched yet--"The Break." We hear it is the best of the three.

Have heard good things about Tabula Rasa, looking forward to giving it a spin!

I'm just finishing a great Belgian series called 13 Geboden (13 commandments) in case you need some more Belgian drama in your life

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Yep. A little Dexter, some Natural Born Killers all with a better sense of humor.
    Loving the soundtrack too. Surrey?

• @Reid said:
    My wife and I just watched two supernatural murder mystery TV series made in Belgium, all on Netflix. The first was "Tabula Rasa," which is about a woman who lost her memory in a traffic accident. She can learn things one day but then the knowledge is erased the next day. Meanwhile, she is accused of a murder. There's a spooky old house, a creepy daughter, a mental hospital, and a lot of great characters. It takes awhile to get going, but it really pays off. The second one is "Hotel Beau Sejour," where a teenager, Kato, wakes up in a hotel room to see a bloody corpse in the bathtub--her own. She doesn't remember how she was killed, or why she remains as some kind of ghost. Nobody can see her except for 5 people. The series is about her trying to solve the mystery of who killed her.

I highly recommend them both, particularly "Tabula Rasa."

There's one more Belgian murder mystery series we haven't watched yet--"The Break." We hear it is the best of the three.

@Clam said:
    A truly great series is "Money Heist" (AKA la casa de papel). English subtitles. Great cast, lots of drama. A gang takes over the Spanish mint to print euros. Tons of twists and turns. The fire fight scenes were very well done. Too many bullets per gun without reloading, but what the hey.

Thanks for these recommendations.

Enjoyed 'Tabula Rasa'.

'Money Heist' is amazing. Really classy. Smart plot, never feels contrived or ott. The twists are cool and as the tension in the series grows it reminds me of Breaking Bad at it's best. Stylish!

And holy shit... I just realised part 2 is already waiting for me on Netflix. I thought after 13 episodes there'd be a long wait, but that's my next week of TV sorted! :)

• Just finished Garrow's Law (acorn media). Tonight basketball - best show on teevee.

• @SpookyZoo said:

And holy shit... I just realised part 2 is already waiting for me on Netflix. I thought after 13 episodes there'd be a long wait, but that's my next week of TV sorted! :)

And season 3 has already been put in production by Netflix!

• Holiday place we’re staying in this week has Netflix, so enjoyed watching Deadpool. Not my usual sort of thing, but well written and witty.

• I showed remarkable restraint last night and only watched the first two episodes of the new season of Arrested Development. It is as wonderfully uncomfortable as always.

• I’m watching season two of Legion on Amazon Prime. Possibly a bit more disjointed that season one, but still immense fun and completely bonkers and in my opinion the best ever thing I have seen on screen that started life as a comic. Makes almost all superhero movies look feeble in comparison.

• who else was sorely disappointed with the Americans finale?

• Vikings/The Walking Dead/Game of Thrones/Fringe & The Exorcitst Tv series...... Oh yeh, Captain Scarelett/Space 1999 & UFO.... & for nastogia (when I used to live in UK (Croydon area) the movies, like Legend/My name is Lenny/Charlie & Love, Honour & Obey.......

• edited May 2018

@SpookyZoo said:

@Reid said:
    And season 3 has already been put in production by Netflix!

Good News! :)

Anybody else reckon Westworld S2 is tuning into a 'Carry-On' film?

• edited May 2018

Just revisited Misfits and i really love it.
    But just season 1-3. 4-5 were not so good since all the great characters from season 1-3 are missing.

• @Cib said:
    But just season 1-3. 4-5 were not so good since all the great characters from season 1-3 are missing.

So good. Rudy character hilarious.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Cib said:

So good. Rudy character hilarious.

Psyyyyyych!

• @SpookyZoo said:

Not sure what you mean, but I've been enjoying season 2 a lot more than season 1 so far.

• @Tarekith said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Not sure what you mean, but I've been enjoying season 2 a lot more than season 1 so far.

Me too