Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JL Cooper CS-32 MiniDesk 32 Channel/trk Midi controller... Coveted Midi Din version.$350

edited May 2018 in Market Place

as stated this Is the plug and play Holy Grail Midi Din version of the JL Cooper CS-32 Minidesk, no need for a driver and will work quite happily with ipads, Mac, or pcs... even iPhones.
excellent condition as always... isn't it pretty, check out the pics of it next to my iPad 3 for size comparisons... $350 +shipp to wherever you might be from Los Angeles.
You Nor I will ever find another one of these! Map everything you see here to anything you want in your apps that support midi mapping.

PM me if you want it.

Comments

• It’s like you a running a virtual swap meet booth for music hardware! Interesting offerings, most I never heard of, but learning from exposure, so thank you hardware guru. B)

• edited May 2018

haha, more like losing children... although with the advent of Patterning 2 I'm going to have to be strong. Imagine controlling Patterning with this, but I'm raising funds for the Polyend Medusa so some things have to go.

• the little sucker is Pro Tools 5 compatible, would fit nicely here, but lack of funds atm :'(

• the bundle was actually a crazy deal but no one grabbed it... someone scooped up the kordbot and I find myself here..

• you may consider offering it here, too: http://www.macos9lives.com
    (there's a sales section in the forum part)
    For it's 1" fader path it's not the greatest to ride a mix, but the PT handling of channel select, mute/solo/arm, transport and jog dial/scrubbing is extremely useful.
    Lots of die-hard outdated gear/DAW users there, perfect companion for an old Powerbook.

• edited May 2018

@Telefunky said:
    you may consider offering it here, too: http://www.macos9lives.com
    (there's a sales section in the forum part)
    For it's 1" fader path it's not the greatest to ride a mix, but the PT handling of channel select, mute/solo/arm, transport and jog dial/scrubbing is extremely useful.
    Lots of die-hard outdated gear/DAW users there, perfect companion for an old Powerbook.

thanks will check it out, just a fyi though, mine isn't the outdated usb version that only runs on os/9 ... I see a lot of people trying to unload those on people ....but mine is the midi din version, no drivers necessary just plug and play and will run and work with any program, daw, app, or even other hardware that you might have..even ipad/iphone compatible.

• I wonder how whomever buys the mini desk would use it with Patterning 2 hmmm, definitely let me know when you pm your offer... see what I did there

• I'm gonna pass but still dream of running Quantum with this.

When you say "plug and play" and "compatible with xyz" you mean it's just plain old DIN MIDI, correct? As in "It's plug and play if you have a midi interface for your computer/iOS device"?

• yep that's right... there have been some folks on eBay and elsewhere trying to make people think that the usb version will work, and it hasn't worked with anything since os 9 on the mac, no drivers for the pc either and of course it won't work with anything iOS.
    so you don't have to deal with any of that with mine... straight midi din in and out, and it can be used with an adapter midi din to usb if preferred.

• pic for comparison, this is a regular sized pin.

• badumpbump