Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Good to hear, great app.

• Very nice indeed

• Whoot! Never gave up faith!

• Any details here? Or is this just a “I’m still working on the app” announcement?

• I just saw the FB post - I don't think there's anything more to know at the moment.

• Well, if you read the FB comments, you can see that pitch slider quantize to octave and semitone is already in the works (just as one example, I guess). Good stuff.

• So much potential for this app.

• @Hmtx said:
    Any details here? Or is this just a “I’m still working on the app” announcement?

...one important detail -- don't expect it anytime soon. "hopefully by the end of the year" :(

• Looking forward to seeing what is new this time!!

• Love that app,
    Made this with it

Can’t waiy for the update, apparently with random pitch too!

• Great app with lots of potential.

I hope the update also includes midi clock sync (or Link) and a start/stop feature when using with other apps.

• Hoping for Ableton Link, midi in. AUv3 :)

• He promises Link in the comments.