Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One

123457»

Comments

• I have only spent ten minutes with this but it's looking and more importantly sounding pretty damn good!!!

• I got my hands on a beta last night as well. There's a lot that still broken, but the sheer amount of options is staggering. Overwhelming, actually. Still wrapping my head around the options, only was able to create a couple of standard sounds before passing out. I'm am really looking forward to digging into this today.

• I will say that the beta sounds AMAZING. Yes there are still a couple of minor issues being ironed out, but the sound from this synth is every bit on par with the desktop. Oh, and it’s very CPU friendly which was a nice surprise!

• My trance gate is itchy...

• @obijohn said:
    I will say that the beta sounds AMAZING. Yes there are still a couple of minor issues being ironed out, but the sound from this synth is every bit on par with the desktop. Oh, and it’s very CPU friendly which was a nice surprise!

I will agree with this. My comment that things are broken was only to illustrate that this was indeed still fully in beta, not a reflection of the quality of the product.

As I said, the sheer amount of options is just ridiculous. I like what I hear, and I gave some feedback already, but this is going to take some investment on my part to understand.

And all this after I FINALLY figured out LayR....