Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Egoist Animoog iPad Downtempo Session 001

https://youtu.be/rd_77SnRqA4

... i just bought Kymatica AUM app, so there is Animo0g in track 1., Egoist in track 2. What i have learn? 1/ Egoist is too powerfull to managing beats samples and bass for this kind of improvisation. 2/ Animoog is the beast ... but everybody know it.

Comments

• Man, you twisted that Animoog bass to hell and back !

Been a long term fan of your live techno explorations on the MD. You still have it ?

Look forward to more of your sessions....

• Thanx man, yes i still have it but i need more inspirations for new performance. I ´m trying other genres as downtempo, ambient or dubtechno but i'm still not happy with final results. I hope you stay with me. Thank you once more for your interest and positive feedback.

• @kostistlac said:
    Thanx man, yes i still have it but i need more inspirations for new performance. I ´m trying other genres as downtempo, ambient or dubtechno but i'm still not happy with final results. I hope you stay with me. Thank you once more for your interest and positive feedback.

We're staying! :wink: