Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

- “Feelin Good” - Screen recording on GeoShred -

The beauty of the Diatonic Scale!
—————————————
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0smlklh94s4pnb/IMG_2099.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

Comments

• Excellent! Is this an original? Seems somewhat familiar but googling yields nothing.

I’m so used to guitar fingering... Still getting used to the Diatonic option.

• @Lady_App_titude - Thanks! The track is inside GeoShred, the solo, born at the moment...instinctively!

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    I’m so used to guitar fingering... Still getting used to the Diatonic option.

That's me all over the place - I have it set up like a guitar and it's super helpful. I find when I have a diatonic scale, not only is it confusing to look at, I don't have any of the grace notes/in-between notes I might want access to.

• @Daveypoo - Just to have a little creativity and technique in your fingers.
    I look at the diatonic scale like a help, not a limit. Clearly the keyboard like a guitar is the right way to play, but the Diatonic Scale is funny!

• Works for me diatonic is a blessing on the screen. If I want real, I grab my Strat.

• @MusicMan4Christ - Totally agree! 😉

• Geoshred have for me the best play interface plus endless possibilities of scales and temperaments and they built the best legato/ slide/glide, a dream, a perfect compromise between natural and convenient. I will love to have the choice of this interface for all synths in iOS.

• @nata said:
    .....................I will love to have the choice of this interface for all synths in iOS.

That would be a real dream!

• @Ral said:
    @nata said:
    .....................I will love to have the choice of this interface for all synths in iOS.

Isn’t that what goeshred control is?

• Nice one. I change between diatonic and fourths often> @BiancaNeve said:

@Ral said:
    @nata said:

Isn’t that what goeshred control is?

I think without MPE, most ios apps cannot take advantage of Geoshred's full value.

• Thanks! @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr - With the diatonic scale you are free to make no mistake, more or less.
    Unfortunately, there are few apps with MPE.
    A lot of code to write!
    BTW, I’m waiting for Zeeon with MPE! 😉

• @Ral said:
    @Lady_App_titude - Thanks! The track is inside GeoShred, the solo, born at the moment...instinctively!

There are backing tracks in GeoShred? Who knew!

• @Lady_App_titude - Menu—>Diatonic:1,2,3,4,5,6,7 are backing tracks!

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@Ral said:
    @Lady_App_titude - Thanks! The track is inside GeoShred, the solo, born at the moment...instinctively!

There are backing tracks in GeoShred? Who knew!

If this app gets any more full-featured, robotic fingers will emerge from my ipad to play the solo for me.