Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Record Label Art

Comments

• Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting, and a good break from music for me.

I was reading the linked article on Proust (I admit, only vaguely familiar with the man). The part about the Madeline’s dipped in tea reminded me of the scene in Pixar’s Ratatouille, when the food critic taste the simple ratatouille and is sent on a memory voyage back to his childhood. I found that scene incredibly powerful. Now I see that the whole idea and concept was lifted from Proust. Very cool, indeed.

The record label collection is sending me on little memory voyages. I remember many of these logos, but didn’t realize it until I saw them again. It is a very cool experience when the long forgotten bits of our past get dredged back up into our consciousness.

• Couple that were missing:

And

• "This sounds very gay"
    -Tony Soprano

Seriously, this is a great feature. Thanks for sharing it.

• No Pickwick?!
    Lewis Allan Reed would not be happy...

• Nice little collection there. Part of my day job, designing logos, so I’ve got books full of examples on the shelves here.

• Here are some of the great punk/alternative labels:

• And then there is everyone’s favorite!

• edited May 2018

@CracklePot said:

A bit of an obsession of mine back in the day. A classic (and totally forgotten) track:

• And who could forget this? (everyone apparently, but they are so wrong!):