Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• so so So looking forward to this release @giku_beepstreet

• Leaves cash here

• Holy want!

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Just figured out how Octatrack scenes work. Crazy! I want this! :)

How about instead of morphing between Scene A and Scene B you allow morphing between four Scenes using a joystick/kaos pad approach?

• So we should expect this 1st quarter of 2019 right? :D

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Forgot about side-chaining: track output can be used as a modulation source for other tracks (e.g. Amp - pumping! , filter, or delay fx)

Looking forward to this, sounds like lots of possibilities

• Would that be a bad thing?

• @AudioGus said:
    Would that be a bad thing?

Not sure if that’s for me or not, but I’m more making fun of the cycle when a teaser comes out. Every day is basically spent waiting for it to drop paired with our constant when when when posts. :D This is why I love when an app just drops out of nowhere.

So if it’s 2019, no prob. Just wanna manage our expectations nah mean?!

• @DCJ said:

@AudioGus said:

Not sure if that’s for me or not, but I’m more making fun of the cycle when a teaser comes out. Every day is basically spent waiting for it to drop paired with our constant when when when posts. :D This is why I love when an app just drops out of nowhere.

Beginning of June 2018, so not that bad :]

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@DCJ said:

@AudioGus said:

:o
    :)
    B)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@DCJ said:

@AudioGus said:

Boom! That's not long :)

Is it like elektron with one sequencer track per sound module? Or more like one sequencer track for the whole modular setup? Any polyphonic sampler options for chords? Stereo and/or mono samples? Any Op-z/Quantum style step components?

No worries if you don't wanna leak that kind of info yet, I'm just excited about this one and curious ;)

No problem.

10 separate modular tracks: 8 voices + 2 send tracks. Each with its own sequencer, but tracks can "tross-talk" to each other. Stereo processing is transparent: its mono until one of modules starts operating in stereo.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Dawdles said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@DCJ said:

@AudioGus said:

Boom! That's not long :)

Is it like elektron with one sequencer track per sound module? Or more like one sequencer track for the whole modular setup? Any polyphonic sampler options for chords? Stereo and/or mono samples? Any Op-z/Quantum style step components?

No worries if you don't wanna leak that kind of info yet, I'm just excited about this one and curious ;)

No problem.

10 separate modular tracks: 8 voices + 2 send tracks. Each with its own sequencer, but tracks can "tross-talk" to each other. Stereo processing is transparent: its mono until one of modules starts operating in stereo.

Yessss. This is the one.

• A sequencer similar or different to iSequence?
    Looking forward to this no matter what

• @Max23 said:

@Arpseechord said:
    A sequencer similar or different to iSequence?

isequence on steroids :)

As long as Drambo doesn’t get stripped of its gold medal years later :D

• @Max23 said:

@Arpseechord said:

That’s what it sounds like to me, if there’s a song mode...so damn cool.

• @Littlewoodg said:
    @giku_beepstreet
    Song mode?

That’s where you (your brain and your fingers) come in ;)

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Max23 said:

@Arpseechord said:

That’s what it sounds like to me, if there’s a song mode...so damn cool.

SONG MODE DAMMIT JIM

• Since my eyes play tricks on me sometimes I accidentally read the thread topic as "Deepstreet Brambo" :)

• That’s strange sometimes I read it as Beepster Drambuie

• @Littlewoodg said:
    @giku_beepstreet
    Song mode?

You mean sequence of patterns. Of course + performance mode: you play different tracks from different patterns.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Littlewoodg said:
    @giku_beepstreet
    Song mode?

You mean sequence of patterns. Of course + performance mode: you play different tracks from different patterns.

Can this get any better? I think not.

• edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.