Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The EPIC Guide To LOOPCLOUD 2.0 by LoopMasters - This Is A Game Changer

I thought this may be of interest to loads of people who use loops or get their loops from Loopmasters. This really is very very cool this new version.

Grab Loopcloud for your desktop here for free, Loopmasters set me up an affiliate so it will be interesting to see if the click-through is working properly.
https://www.loopmasters.com/?a_aid=5ae2bb35a3713

Comments

• I’d give this a go, being attracted to the features you demo plus the pay-as-you go pricing. Alas, LoopCloud do not have an IOS app. So to get anything from this we’d need to involve swapping from a Mac or PC. :'(

• i’d love to see this as an ios app.

• The vocals are amazing to work with.. Thanks...

True Game Changer...

• edited April 2018

ugh points, feels like Clash of Clans. I think sounds.com is still more apealing...

Umm... with all this in DAW preview flexibility stuff... i mean... wont people just record it...? I mean, bad people, you know.

• Hmm... @thesoundtestroom - I signed up and downloaded the pc program, but my points are at 0. From what I understand there should be a 500 point credit? I used the affiliates link. Other than that, I like the layout. I wish I could use this as a librarian for MY samples, lol... and of course IOS!

• @AlleycatLA Yeah, I'm not 100% sure about the point system, mine downloaded with the 500 points OK yesterday but that’s all I know, apart from that though you do get a shed load of free stuff anyway. I'm going to make a demo soon about getting these into the iPad via the cloud

• Maybe because I signed up on my iPad, then downloaded on the PC 10 minutes later. Maybe I should have waited and signed up during the download. Ah well, at least the points are 50% off right now...

• I'll be the first one to watch that soundcloud>IOS video! I don't use itunes... Maybe audioshare will be the secret workflow...

• @AlleycatLA said:
    Maybe because I signed up on my iPad, then downloaded on the PC 10 minutes later. Maybe I should have waited and signed up during the download. Ah well, at least the points are 50% off right now...

I signed up on my PC and did not get the 500 points either..