Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LayR - Synth Presets and Sharing

edited April 2018 in App Tips and Tricks

Greetings Everyone! - Regarding LayR on iOS - iPad

Is there a single location where people are sharing user patches/presets that others might like to tinker with or use?

I can't find one if so, therefore I thought I would inquire. If there is one and I am missing it, my apologies.

I am specifically looking for funky arps

Comments

• i’d be interested in this. we should just share them in this thread if any body has any

• Where's @Fruitbat1919 when we need him?

• I REALLY wish there were more presets available for LayR, even if purchase based. From a completely selfish standpoint, would absolutely love if the next round of AB Forum presets was for LayR.

• edited December 2020

I'm looking for any presets for LayR, did @Spidericemidas create any? I'm also very happy to pay for presets, not just looking for free stuff here.

• @andowrites said:
    I'm looking for any presets for LayR, did @Spidericemidas create any? I'm also very happy to pay for presets, not just looking for free stuff here.

I did start a bank a while ago with the intention of sharing, but I got side-tracked many times along the way by other synths!

The competition already in LayR is a tough one to even match @brice ! It’s quite a challenge to produce patches that really do LayR justice and make use of its sound design capabilities. But I do plan to get back on it at some point.

• @JabreyD said:
    Greetings Everyone! - Regarding LayR on iOS - iPad

Is there a single location where people are sharing user patches/presets that others might like to tinker with or use?

I can't find one if so, therefore I thought I would inquire. If there is one and I am missing it, my apologies.

I am specifically looking for funky arps

I’m currently tinkering with arp ideas in Kaspar to make rhythmical patches which include kick drums, hats, percs accompanied by bass, lead and pad sounds. A sort of ‘one patch does it all’ kinda thing. You get 8 independant full synth layers in Kaspar, so there’s plenty of scope for this experiment. It’s like a mini version of LayR, really. While patches like this would probably not be so useful directly to most people in their own music making, because they are very specific in what they do, I thought they might be useful just for people to tinker with further or study some of the individual sounds or maybe mute some of the layers and find uses for just some of the layers.

If it works out satisfactorily, I’ll release it and then take what I’ve learned and apply it to LayR which can take this idea to a whole other level with its amazing arp and almost limitless layers of synths!