Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My fellow synthsters, I bring you .. Lords Of Synth

Comments

• edited April 2018

I want a Clavitronulator! But only if it is an AUv3...

• encenc
    edited April 2018

A fine choice Phil ! and who can blame you for wanting AUv3
    lugging the real thing around is a bind :s

http://www.preservationsound.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/EarlySynth.jpg

• encenc
    edited April 2018

• edited April 2018

my first synth (as a schoolboy) was my parents tube radio.
    Feeding back speaker output into the the record players input - let's look what happens when I connect these plugs by a cable. o:)
    It went woop, woop, booob, bobobobo ... hey nice, so I started modding the 'path' by all kinds of capacitors, coils and resistors collected from broken electronics.
    Tech didn't matter, it just had to look cool - was a lot of fun when mum and dad were both off to work ;)

• encenc
    edited April 2018

@Telefunky said:

Tech didn't matter, it just had to look cool - was a lot of fun when mum and dad were both off to work ;)

When my folkes were out I'd do pause button electro mixes on the stereo .. old man wouldn't have been happy if he'd known the abuse that tspe deck was getting :o

• sometimes you just have to do it >:) :D