Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Avicii is dead... Hmmm...

Avicii died today, 28 years old...
One more artist dead among several others that has died the last couple of years...

Comments

• With only 28, very sad...
    RIP

• Mustve partied way too hard to have those kinds of health issues at 28

• I remember a couple years ago he had pancreatitis and couldn't do ultra Miami.

He was not a star.

He was living the dream.

Basement producer, lands huge hit song.

Conquers world.

Dies.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I remember a couple years ago he had pancreatitis and couldn't do ultra Miami.

He was not a star.

He was living the dream.

Conquers world.

Dies.

Not too shabby at the end of the day.

• Pancreatitis was linked to booze in Miami hospital.

I lived in Miami so remember this vividly.

• @db909 said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I remember a couple years ago he had pancreatitis and couldn't do ultra Miami.

He was not a star.

He was living the dream.

Conquers world.

Dies.

Not too shabby at the end of the day.

No not at all to be honest.

I value life.

I also value living.

End of day, he probably died happy man.

Don't mean to be glib.

• I just read about his passing. Kinda shocking, I guess cause he was only 28. Anyway I'm old and not into whatever he was doing but even I had heard of him. A Grammy nominee, that's pretty much the big time. It sounds like he was pretty generous too, giving some big bucks to charities. Well, I feel for his family and his fans...sorry for their loss.

• edited April 2018

I hope no-one wakes him up now it’s all over?

• ‘Wake me up”. I always thought that was a perfect anthem for the EDM lifestyle, and so tragic. The minor key and the mournful chords against that classic hook/lead were somehow perfect.

In a sense, it seems Avicii woke up, he stopped touring and apparently started doing more of what he wanted and really cared about. So sad to see it was too late.

• I’m pretty shocked myself actually. Avicci was a truly great dance producer of his time.

• Totally shocked too. Was a genious as a producer, I guess that all the touring and the EDM livestyle killed finally him...

• Great loss for EDM

• Real shame
    Love and peace to his family

• He’s the only EDM artist I could really attach a song to (I don’t listen to much contemporary music). It is sad whenever young talented people die so soon because they weren’t able to get a handle on their health issues.

• He’s just chillin’ with Elvis and Tupac. Bruce Lee is teaching them all Jeet Kun Do in Antarctica.

• @CracklePot said:
    He’s just chillin’ with Elvis and Tupac. Bruce Lee is teaching them all Jeet Kun Do in Antarctica.

As Jimi laughs with a loving grin and a puff of smoke out of his mouth....

"you know you really didn't technically play an instrument......but we still love you, welcome home"

• His BBC documentary 'True Stories' is on Netflix. Interesting stuff IMHO.

• @rthr said:
    His BBC documentary 'True Stories' is on Netflix. Interesting stuff IMHO.

Cool. I will check it out. Thanks. B)