Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget not showing up as IAA

Pictures pretty much describe my issue. All other IAA-compatible apps show up but not Gadget :(

Anyone ran into this before?

Comments

• wimwim
    edited April 2018

You probably just scrolled too far down the list. It’s not listed under the manufacturer, it’s alphabetic in the first lump of instruments...

• @wim said:
    You probably just scrolled too far down the list. It’s not listed under the manufacturer, it’s alphabetic in the first lump of instruments...

I thought that too, but I think you can see that area in his screenshot, where Animoog is listed. Animoog also lists alphabetically, but the other Moog synths are together under Moog for me. I think there is something weird happening for Jakota, not sure what it is.
    Figure is missing from the IAA list for BM3 in that screenshot as well.

• Bumping in the search for advice

• It's there for me. Strange.

• What version of BM3 are we talking about?
    I can see all my apps/plug-ins etc. in 3.0.10...

• Any solutions on this topic yet?

I was in the mood to test Korg Gadget as an IAA in Auria Pro (with some amazing presets from Fabfilter Pro-R and Pro-Q), but, I can't use Korg Gadget nor as an instrument or insert effect...?

As I can remember I've tested this earlier with great success...

• Same problem here for me. I’m using an iPad 4 so it makes me wonder if it’s only available for devices updated to iOS 11.