Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you listening to? Is it good?

Comments

• edited February 2018

Armos & Lucid Blue - Call of the Wild

And yes, it's freaking good! :) more good stuff waiting on the Playlist, letter A B)

• Anybody remember The Jonzun Crew?

This one is freakin’ epic

Here they are on an old tv show. So awesome.

• edited February 2018

• edited February 2018

look wtf I found!!!

• I became a real fan of this unknown talent here. I´m so impressed what he does with virtual instruments.
    Just wonderful melancholic (that´s how i love it):

• edited February 2018

wrong thread

• Recently discovered Kaki King and have been digging in to her discography. Colin Stetson has been getting a lot of airtime lately also.

• Bickering kids...and NO!

• I'm a SID addict...

• Dan Baker's done it again :)

• @kobamoto said:
    look wtf I found!!!

Wow, thanks for sharing this. Love Angelo Moore! How is there not a dvd or doc about this touring tribute (or maybe there is) to Bowie?

• Yep its good. Do the wrong thing by John Lurie and the Lounge Lizards.

• @dabusgo said:
    Yep its good. Do the wrong thing by John Lurie and the Lounge Lizards.

Very good stuff

• edited April 2018

Just got stucked with David Guetta & Sia plus Danny Trejo in the video = instant love
    Sia is for me one of the best anyway maybe my favorite "famous" modern artist today. I just freaking love her voice and she is genius at writing as well.
    Also i usual like all the videos where she is involved (not that she will be an actor in her songs ever) since it often reminds me to good old days where videos were lyrical, a real kind of art, just fun to look or just an adventure like things from Michael Jackson´s Thriller (maybe still the best music video ever), Meat Loaf (I would do anything for love etc.) etc.
    Not the biggest fan of all David Guetta´s works in general but the combination with Sia is brilliant here.
    Damn, seldom i want o hear a "modern" song several times again and again.
    Kind of minimal but yet powerful for me and reminds me in some time of good old days too.

• Tonight... The Byrds - chimes of freedom

• edited April 2018

EDIT: FYI: This is a recent cover of the Cranberries' Zombie. The one Dolores O'Riordan was supposed to sing on before she passed.

• @Cib said:
    Just got stucked with David Guetta & Sia plus Danny Trejo in the video = instant love
    Sia is for me one of the best anyway maybe my favorite "famous" modern artist today. I just freaking love her voice and she is genius at writing as well.
    Also i usual like all the videos where she is involved (not that she will be an actor in her songs ever) since it often reminds me to good old days where videos were lyrical, a real kind of art, just fun to look or just an adventure like things from Michael Jackson´s Thriller (maybe still the best music video ever), Meat Loaf (I would do anything for love etc.) etc.
    Not the biggest fan of all David Guetta´s works in general but the combination with Sia is brilliant here.
    Kind of minimal but yet powerful for me and reminds me in some time of good old days too.

Cool. Thanks @Cib
    See what you're saying about good old days.

• edited April 2018

Ever been to the vet?

Mann is she good

• edited April 2018

@Redo1 said:

@Cib said:

Cool. Thanks @Cib
    See what you're saying about good old days.

Titanium is good too - with a great video to boot.

• This is one of the rare albums, that after you think there’s no hope for uncovering another pop gem in your lifetime, comes along and blows you away (or rather, this is one of the best songs from said album).

• Album called Broken Soul Jamboree by TIPPER
    I love this album! Particularly the song “Reality Harshness Defender"

• @Scottzilla82 said:
    Album called Broken Soul Jamboree by TIPPER
    I love this album! Particularly the song “Reality Harshness Defender"

I am a HUGE Tipper fan. HUGE.