Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Warm Distortion and Stone Echo

I am back from the musikmesse :) So I have few promocodes left for Warm Distortion and Stone Echo. I would like to give them to guitar players. Write me a message here or on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bialamusic/

Comments

• edited April 2018

I don't have a personal facebook page but I'll happily put those apps to use in performance. You can message http://www.facebook.com/oscarsouthbass on facebook (but I can't initiate the message personally).

Oscar

• i’d love to try both of those. I’m a guitar player. i love effects and guitar. thanks

• Cool
    I was at Musikmesse too. Not too much iOS going on. I would love to test this app mate. Acoustic and electric player here. Got an iRig HD2 lately. Would have fun to play through this gadget :-)

• Always interested in new ios apps for guitar, especially if they can be used in live performance. If its AU, does that mean you can use multiple instances in AUM, and have multi-delays, and layered distortion, running in parallel? Would be ineterated to try this

• There are no more codes left.
    If you like the apps - you can support them by rating them on the app store.
    Regards

• Been tinkering with stone echo all morning. I have to say it’s very unique and sounds amazing. I’m looking forward to using it in a track. Thank you kindly for the generous code.

• Bummer. I want a Stone Echo. But I will just buy it since it is so dang cheap!
    Interested in the Alien Box and Resonator pedals too.
    Help spread the word people. This dev needs some hype and attention on his cool line of pedals. B)

• I must say warm distortion sounds rather good to my ears!
    Thanks dev for the code!
    Will buy your other apps,and review this one ,right now!
    Cheers!

• Sorry,can’t review!
    Will do it with your other apps;.

• stone echo is great! definatly worth buying

• Can anyone recommend these effects outside of guitar use?

• @Proppa said:
    Can anyone recommend these effects outside of guitar use?

They are just AU effects like any other AU effect, so you could use them on anything you want. Whether you want to or not is your call. The have a guitar pedal motif in the UI design, but that is just graphics. Tonestack seems marketed as “guitar” focused, but I use it on everything, so the same could be said about these AU effects.

We could use some more demos of these for sure. It would make deciding easier. Until there are more demos, I plan on picking up the ones that interest me when I have a few bucks left over in iTunes credits.

• @Alex_bialamusic
    Hear the cry of your fans and potential fans, and drop some demos of how your stuff sounds :lol:

• I am really bad at making videos :) - here is one I made for the Stone Echo:

• @CracklePot said:
    Bummer. I want a Stone Echo. But I will just buy it since it is so dang cheap!
    Help spread the word people. This dev needs some hype and attention on his cool line of pedals. B)

I just got Alien Box today for $2.99. It sounds really good - the gain and modulation beef up synth sounds very well. It's quite simple and has a no-frills control layout - the processing is sort of under the hood. Very glad to have it.

• @ALB said:

@CracklePot said:
    Bummer. I want a Stone Echo. But I will just buy it since it is so dang cheap!

I just got Alien Box today for $2.99. It sounds really good - the gain and modulation beef up synth sounds very well. It's quite simple and has a no-frills control layout - the processing is sort of under the hood. Very glad to have it.

Awesome. Thank you for sharing your impression/opinion and synth tip, too. B)

• Bought the Stone Echo. I like the modulation - its very different and interesting. My one complaint/comment is that in AUv (haven't tried it yet in standalone), the feedback does not seem to increase the number of repeats as I would have expected, though it does change the tone. Am I missing something?

Still cool, very inexpensive, and very nice with synths.

• OK - Alex explained it to me in a message. The feedback functions quite differently than on other echo type effects.