Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FabFilter Pro-C2 Sale in the Auria Store...40% off through May 1st, 2018

edited April 2018 in General App Discussion

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15674

Just saw this thread that Rim put up announcing the sale of FabFilter's Pro-C2 plugin at 40% off. No word on any of the other plugins on sale, but if you don't have C2 this is a great deal.

C2 is my favorite surgical, mixing, etc compressor, while I really like PSP's Micro Warmer & Old Timer for character compression; DDMF'S NY Compressor is another great compressor, parallel compression in a plugin.

Wonder if FabFilter will put any others on sale...

Comments

• How strange to only put that one on sale, and not the others. I’m looking to add Pro-G, if and when....

• If anybody’s looking for compression pointers, this is one of the best tutorials out there:

It’s an hour, but a really useful hour that I’m glad I watched.

Even if you don’t have Pro-C 2 and/or Auria, there’s a lot of useful info here for getting the most out of any compressor.

• @tomato_juice said:
    If anybody’s looking for compression pointers, this is one of the best tutorials out there:

It’s an hour, but a really useful hour that I’m glad I watched.

Even if you don’t have Pro-C 2 and/or Auria, there’s a lot of useful info here for getting the most out of any compressor.

• There are some new Dan Worrall tutorials (I’ve just seen, they’ve been out for 2 weeks). He’s the boss:

While we’re here, I recommend his guide to EQing, if you’ve not seen that. General knowledge for everybody.
    https://www.fabfilter.com/video/

• Put a date (in proper unambiguous year/month/date format) in the title otherwise people will drag this thread up at random times in the future.

• @u0421793 said:
    Put a date (in proper unambiguous year/month/date format) in the title otherwise people will drag this thread up at random times in the future.

Eureka brother, I thought that after I posted it but didn't know thread titles could be edited, didn't see it on mobile my preferred browsing method.

I have been duped before by old sale threads here too, thanks for the heads up...

• @Zen210507 said:
    How strange to only put that one on sale, and not the others. I’m looking to add Pro-G, if and when....

They have a 40% off sale on Pro-C for desktop right now. In my experience these sales often match up like this, and not just with Fabfilters.

• @Reid said:
    They have a 40% off sale on Pro-C for desktop right now. In my experience these sales often match up like this, and not just with Fabfilters.

>

I’ll keep my good eye on the situation. :)

• Reviewing the situation, eh?