Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interesting app

Not seen apps by this developer before...they look intriguing but no record or export/ connectivity it seems

Shame as he could sell more units

I typed in "experimental music" in AppStore search and quite a lot comes up

SphereTones by Agoston Nagy
https://appsto.re/gb/cFl4db.i

Comments

• Nice found thx for this

• „SoundBow“ von Agoston Nagy
    https://appsto.re/ch/5_rV_.i

Its also great

• I'd give anything is SphereTone and SoundBow had midi out. I'm so curious why they don't...

• edited April 2018

I seem to recall that Sound Bow is a total ripoff of an earlier app — OR it is entirely possible that another app ripped off Sound Bow. anyone remember? was suspiciously copied by another app that shall remain nameless.

• SB has so much potential but sadly has gone nowhere.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I seem to recall that Sound Bow is a total ripoff of an earlier app — OR it is entirely possible that another app ripped off Sound Bow. anyone remember?

Are you thinking of finger fiddle?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I seem to recall that Sound Bow is a total ripoff of an earlier app — OR it is entirely possible that another app ripped off Sound Bow. anyone remember?

The somewhat similar Synthesize showed up after Sound Bow. For the record, I like both apps.

• I must admit that I just don’t get developers of music apps that release products which work within the app only, and never go any further.

• @JeffChasteen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

The somewhat similar Synthesize showed up after Sound Bow. For the record, I like both apps.

I see a video for this but it doesn't seem to be in the app store any more. Does look almost identical. hmmm....

• @JeffChasteen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Yes, that's it. I'll edit my post to prevent that inaccuracy from being repeated.