Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new original song (with vocals!), "Sunshine"!

Lyrics in the description!

Comments

• Nice positive way to start my Saturday! Thanks for sharing!

• I like this tune a lot. (The beginning part was reminding me a little of She’s Gone.) Have you considered doing a version with Portuguese lyrics?

• @scadet said:
    Nice positive way to start my Saturday! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    I like this tune a lot. (The beginning part was reminding me a little of She’s Gone.) Have you considered doing a version with Portuguese lyrics?

Thank you! Yes, Portuguese and Spanish are on their way, actually!

• P.S.: I speak “Brazilian” english, so if anyone’s having trouble understanding the lyrics, it’s in the video description. 😁

• @theconnactic....... Nice one mate.......... Love the chord progression, & the funky elements to it. It would make a great Disco conversion remix to it. Love it. ;)

• @studs1966 said:
    @theconnactic....... Nice one mate.......... Love the chord progression, & the funky elements to it. It would make a great Disco conversion remix to it. Love it. ;)

Thank you!

• Nicely done!
    Good vibrations!
    Cheers!

• Awesome, dude!
    Or how we would say it in portuguese...
    "Show de bola"

good way to start my week :wink:

• @flo26 said:
    Nicely done!
    Good vibrations!
    Cheers!