Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB Forums April Sound Fest (Zeeon)

Comments

• @Samu said:
    I refuse to download the April bank before the dead-line :)
    (Hoping to submit at least a few patches before April is over).

What difference does it make? You can download it again, and again.

• @Jocphone said:

@Samu said:
    I refuse to download the April bank before the dead-line :)
    (Hoping to submit at least a few patches before April is over).

I think he’s waiting for the finished article to heighten the pleasure lol ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

Bingo! I don't like spoilers :D

• @Samu said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Bingo! I don't like spoilers :D

I can respect that, but will say that finally listening to it yesterday is really what inspired me to contribute. I had to be a part! It's such an impressive set of sounds, everyone...and at #245 so far, Samu, it might take you most of the rest of the month just to preview them all! :wink: Seriously, as a traditional tweaked preset player, this was really fun and easy to create sounds in Zeeon from scratch, and I learned so much about the synth through this exercise.

• @oddSTAR said:

I can respect that, but will say that finally listening to it yesterday is really what inspired me to contribute. I had to be a part! It's such an impressive set of sounds, everyone...and at #245 so far, Samu, it might take you most of the rest of the month just to preview them all! :wink: Seriously, as a traditional tweaked preset player, this was really fun and easy to create sounds in Zeeon from scratch, and I learned so much about the synth through this exercise.

That's the fun part :)
    I'm happy that previewing some of the patches made you decide to contribute too!

Most likely I will learn a trick or two from scanning the patches.
    There's a lot of tricks that can be done using the mod-matrix.

Even though I don't agree on all the design choices, like having to waste mod-matrix slots for basic routings for starters and flipping between the layers/panels. It somehow interrupts the 'flow'.

• Yeah, got to say while having made a shed load of sounds and messing about with the pack, I’m still in the learning phase ;)

• Based on the inactivity here since the 13th, seems like 2 weeks is plenty long enough for submissions... :wink: What’s coming up next?

• @oddSTAR said:
    Based on the inactivity here since the 13th, seems like 2 weeks is plenty long enough for submissions... :wink: What’s coming up next?

There will probably still be some activity in the thread before the end of the month, I've still got some presets to submit for example. SOTMC threads can go quiet for a week or two but then there is usually a burst of activity at the end of the month as everyone finishes stuff and posts comments etc...

• I doubt I'll finish more Zeeon patches at this time...
    ...sometimes creativity goes out the window and it takes time to catch it again...

• Hi all. Not been here due to health reasons.

Since our first foray into group programming, I’ve learnt quite a lot. I will try to list my thoughts on the matter. Remember, these are just my thoughts and feelings on the matter:

1. Keeping interest in the process high seems to require constant input. I deduce this from times when I’ve not posted updated sound packs with new sounds or kept the threads active, a drop off of activity occurs.
    2. While interest does seem to wain (especially without proactive promotion), keeping it monthly seems to be about right. I say this because while interest wains for that particular project, I think it’s healthy to have a certain time to recouperate before the next one.
    3. While I have more time than many to do this activity and have enjoyed the process, my health issues do make continuing to do this difficult.

With the above in mind, I’m going to have to bow out of running this project. The current file is at a healthy 250 sounds. I will however add any up until the end of April.

I encourage someone else to take up the mantle :)

Thanks everyone for all the support given and for the great sounds designed B)

• @Fruitbat1919 Hope you're feeling better, mate.

These patches are gold. I'm thinking that with it's new update, the next preset-fodder should be Layr.

• Same here bro! Praying for you :) <3 o:)

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Hi all. Not been here due to health reasons.

Since our first foray into group programming, I’ve learnt quite a lot. I will try to list my thoughts on the matter. Remember, these are just my thoughts and feelings on the matter:

1. Keeping interest in the process high seems to require constant input. I deduce this from times when I’ve not posted updated sound packs with new sounds or kept the threads active, a drop off of activity occurs.
    2. While interest does seem to wain (especially without proactive promotion), keeping it monthly seems to be about right. I say this because while interest wains for that particular project, I think it’s healthy to have a certain time to recouperate before the next one.
    3. While I have more time than many to do this activity and have enjoyed the process, my health issues do make continuing to do this difficult.

With the above in mind, I’m going to have to bow out of running this project. The current file is at a healthy 250 sounds. I will however add any up until the end of April.

I encourage someone else to take up the mantle :)

Thanks everyone for all the support given and for the great sounds designed B)

• @Fruitbat1919 Man I’m so sorry to hear that. Thank you, sincerely for taking the time to make this happen. Probably my favorite AB forum creation.

• @Fruitbat1919 sorry to hear you're having health issues, I don't mind looking after this for a bit, and handing it back over when you feel more up to it.

Here are my presets for the month: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwq4uv0euwj6x0y/richard yot.znb?dl=0

Please replace the old ones as they've all been tweaked.

• This is the final one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpwy3dn0vszjv14/AB Forums V1.1.znb?dl=0

264 sounds of weirdness for your synthing pleasure B)

• Thanks for the sterling work and inspiration to get this going Fruity!

• Thanks for all the support and please now support @richardyot who is continuing with the May Sound Fest :)

• Thanks for doing the final batch of presets @Fruitbat1919 you've done a terrific job!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    This is the final one

Thank you :)

• There’s a lot of gems and hidden gold in this bunch guys! Free or better offer! Doesn’t get any better. Thanks all for these great presets!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    This is the final one

Thanks for compiling these (and thanks to everyone who shared presets)!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    This is the final one

Another well done. Thank you and all the contributors for all you do!

• Thanks again. It was fun going through them all and kinda figuring out who did what.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Thanks again. It was fun going through them all and kinda figuring out who did what.

Lol maybe that’s why I made so many inbetween others so as to confuse you all ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 Hi, OK so I have a demo of the pack ready to make public a bit later on today, man there are some epic patches in there, I wish I could have played them all but that would have extreme even for me😂

• @Fruitbat1919 You're the man for leading the charge here. Hooray for Zeeon!

And now onto LayR...

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @Fruitbat1919 Hi, OK so I have a demo of the pack ready to make public a bit later on today, man there are some epic patches in there, I wish I could have played them all but that would have extreme even for me😂

That’s great! Yeah, playing them all would have been a day long video lol ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    @Fruitbat1919 Hi, OK so I have a demo of the pack ready to make public a bit later on today, man there are some epic patches in there, I wish I could have played them all but that would have extreme even for me😂

That’s great! Yeah, playing them all would have been a day long video lol ;)

Huge thanks for this amazing project! :)

• No, thank you to such wonderful support for the project. Can’t wait to hear what you guys do for LayR when I eventually get it :p

• Keen to explore this bank but Zeeon crashes every time I call up a patch. The behaviour is unique to the AB Forums v1.1 bank - BB Z-Space works just fine! iPad 2017, 11.2. Thanks!