Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - New Chromeo track dropped today

Goddammit I love this band.

Can't wait for the new album to drop.

Comments

• edited April 2018

Feel good hit ready for summer right there.

Edit: off topic but the related video for Freaky Friday is pretty hilarious. Lil Dicky switches bodies with Chris Brown haha.

• Ha! Excellent! I only recently discovered these guys. Love their stuff. The flashback video is awesome.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Ha! Excellent! I only recently discovered these guys. Love their stuff. The flashback video is awesome.

I would think that Chromeo is right up your alley, based on the tunes of yours I've heard. I feel like that they are currently the best Funktronica/SynthFunk/ElectroFunk/etc. band out there.

• edited April 2018

@dvlmusic said:

@Lady_App_titude said:
    Ha! Excellent! I only recently discovered these guys. Love their stuff. The flashback video is awesome.

I would think that Chromeo is right up your alley, based on the tunes of yours I've heard. I feel like that they are currently the best Funktronica/SynthFunk/ElectroFunk/etc. band out there.

Yeah, I definitely spent a lot of years back in the 80s grooving on that synth-funk sound (Cameo, Shalimar, The Whispers, One Way, O’Bryan, Steve Arrington, D Train, etc.). Great to hear someone keeping that sound alive.

Another cat I ran across kinda keeping that spirit going is Dam-Funk, but he is a little more updated, like Neo Funk. What I love about Chromeo is their hyper attention to the total old skool sound, instruments, methods. They’re like zen masters of vintage 80s funk.

• Everytime I see people talking about Chromeo, I always think they are talking about Cameo. My first thought usually is "Damn they're still around?" LOL.

• edited April 2018

They’re playing tonight at the fox, @dvlmusic.

• @Tarekith said:
    Everytime I see people talking about Chromeo, I always think they are talking about Cameo. My first thought usually is "Damn they're still around?" LOL.

Cameo were the real deal!