Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Mobile app developer doesn't have a mobile friendly site 🤷‍♂️

• @1nsomniak said:
    Mobile app developer doesn't have a mobile friendly site 🤷‍♂️

Maybe so, but they do have a very nice mobile app :)

• The instruments load instantly when you change them now. B)

• There’s a nice detailed write-up of the AU offline render issue linked to from the release notes. Impacts more than just iSymphonic.

https://doc.crudebyte.com/iOS/Technical-Notes/Audio_Unit_Issue_219DE61/

• Every time I’ve had a question I’ve gotten an ineedoate response from them. Excellent customer service IM0

• @orand said:
    There’s a nice detailed write-up of the AU offline render issue linked to from the release notes. Impacts more than just iSymphonic.

https://doc.crudebyte.com/iOS/Technical-Notes/Audio_Unit_Issue_219DE61/

I appreciate reading this now, but I reported these issues to them extensively after iOS 11 came out and they always replied ‘could not replicate’. #%*^.’ing uncalled for.

• @CracklePot said:
    The instruments load instantly when you change them now. B)

Very pleased to hear this! Funny isn't it. Only took a few seconds to load each preset, but put me right off when I wanted to cycle through to test different sounds and became worse the more IAPs I bought :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@CracklePot said:

Very pleased to hear this! Funny isn't it. Only took a few seconds to load each preset, but put me right off when I wanted to cycle through to test different sounds and became worse the more IAPs I bought :)

I am wondering if you could use Program Change messages to switch articulation styles live. Now that would be amazing! :)

• @CracklePot said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@CracklePot said:

I am wondering if you could use Program Change messages to switch articulation styles live. Now that would be amazing! :)

That's exactly what I do - I have different articulations that I change as I play live, but had to use the IAA version because of speed of loading - I thought because of memory allocation limits with AU. I hope that's cured! My iSymphonic update in the UK isn't coming up yet as available, but looking forward to it

• I have iSymphonic and I would like to compose and put together some music. Can anyone explain please how different midi and pages work in iSymphonic and how to put a couple of tracks together? Would it work in Cubasis or do I have to record every instrument separately as audio without the possibility of making changes?