Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roseta, IMPC Pro 2 and Cubasis?

I’ve been trying to make them work for about half hour with no luck. Did anyone had success with this combo?

Comments

• edited April 2018

Egon, I thought you said crossing the streams was bad.

(I, too, would like to see how these are working together, but I'm not sure you're going to get iMPC Pro 2 into Cubasis except as a stereo audio track.)

• It’s possible to record IMPC Pro 2 output in an audio track in Cubasis in sync but IMPC Pro 2 doesn’t receive the midi from Roseta-Cubasis. :/

• edited April 2018

@Ivan_Dj said:
    It’s possible to record IMPC Pro 2 output in an audio track in Cubasis in sync but IMPC Pro 2 doesn’t receive the midi from Roseta-Cubasis. :/

Maybe Cubasis sends the Rozeta wrong notes on wrong midi-notes on the wrong channel?
    (If I recall correctly iMPC Pro / iMPC Pro 2 only respond to sound-triggering on Midi Channel #10).

• I tried all the combinations, even the Cubasis keyboard, and nothing but thank you Samu

• Try midi thru on the Rozeta channel. If that doesn’t work, try recording some Rozeta and play it back to iMPC2 and see if it responds.

I am not entirely sure, but when I was trying to sort out the midi in Cubasis, it seemed to only transmit midi from recorded midi info in the timeline, but wouldn’t pass live midi to a non-hosted app. It’s been a while since I was trying these scenarios, and midi AU has arrived and I’m not sure any of my previous learnings apply to the AU midi plugins.