Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

nice conversation

Comments

• Maybe some hint about the content and topic?

Normally i would not even have opened this topic, as the subject is without any relevant information.

And then, the posting itself is also free of any information.

And finally, the link to a video still does not give any hint.

It does not work this way.

There is a subject line for a purpose!
    Give readers a hint about the content, so they can decide what to do.
    That is generally true for any and all forums.

In the last time, we had more and more such click-bait topics that try to fish for readers without any real hint about the content.

For me, that is unfriendly.
    Just to explain my stance :)

Pleaseeeee, use proper subjects.

• I guess I am confused when I see the term "click bait" thrown around on here.

That doesn't seem to be all together accurate.

The poster gains no credits, status upgrade, income, or any other fiduciary reward.

So, how is a post like this "click bait" on a free forum where there is no point system or market for financial transactions?

I guess click bait falls into the same word garbage can for me as things like "fake news" "the Twitterverse" "most people" and "offensive".

With all do respect, the response to the original post is kind of snotty.

This is a volunteer forum, we are here on our own will.

Because you may not get the post, context, or poster's style, doesn't hinder another person from posting a non harmful thread.

C'mon

Really. Telling people how to post is a bit condescending actually.

Anyway.

Just explaining my stance.

• @RUST( i )K said:

Quoted for irony, because irony is my stance.

• edited April 2018

@Samplemunch said:

@RUST( i )K said:

:)

The video is about Harmony, for those interested.

• It explains harmony on 5 different levels from elementary school through accomplished professional.

• @InfoCheck said:
    It explains harmony on 5 different levels from elementary school through accomplished professional.

Ya, the topic of Harmony didn't really interest me as much as, say if they were to talk about compression, or something like mixing, but it was really kind of cool how the vid had the 5 different levels.

• I actually showed this to my parents a few weeks ago because the general vibe of the whole presentation was so positive and refreshing.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Samplemunch said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Then, it's a video I am interested in and will watch it!

Still, a fitting subject is still missing.

And @RUST( i )K As you commented my text, I commented the OP's Text (missing subject).

And of course, it is OK to tell people such things - otherwise, it would not get better!

Written communication needs some basic things to be learned by the participants.

And one of that things is to give a potential reader an educated guess about what you are posting, it's so simple. If we would have moderators in this forum, I'm sure they would enforce this.

• @tja said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Samplemunch said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Then, it's a video I am interested in and will watch it!

Still, a fitting subject is still missing.

And @RUST( i )K As you commented my text, I commented the OP's Text (missing subject).

And of course, it is OK to tell people such things - otherwise, it would not get better!

Written communication needs some basic things to be learned by the participants.

And one of that things is to give a potential reader an educated guess about what you are posting, it's so simple. If we would have moderators in this forum, I'm sure they would enforce this.

I guess I am a sucker for surprises!

I click on about every thread on here usually! LOL

• @tja said:
    Maybe some hint about the content and topic?

Normally i would not even have opened this topic, as the subject is without any relevant information.

And then, the posting itself is also free of any information.

And finally, the link to a video still does not give any hint.

It does not work this way.

There is a subject line for a purpose!
    Give readers a hint about the content, so they can decide what to do.
    That is generally true for any and all forums.

In the last time, we had more and more such click-bait topics that try to fish for readers without any real hint about the content.

For me, that is unfriendly.
    Just to explain my stance :)

Pleaseeeee, use proper subjects.

+1