Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon

Anyone else having problems with Zeeon on the 11.3 update?

Comments

• In GarageBand it is causing a lot of optimizing when I use it.

• I’m trying to use it standalone. It loads but then screen reverts back to iOS main page. If you then double click it shows it’s there but when you tap it to open it drop back to iOS main page.

• I’ve the same issue in standalone iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.3. No problems in AUM as an AU.

• edited April 2018

The standalone Zeeon app dives on my iPad Air 2, iOS11.3, AUv3 works fine though.
    (And to be honest I don't use the Zeeon standalone app at all other than when I get the IAPs).

I'll just tag @giku_beepstreet just in case it's something he's aware of yet...

• Oh no....i´m just updating my iPhone right now. Why must Apple break things so often.....but you could also ask why i´m updating my working phone. But iOS 11 is not their best work anyway (iOS 5 and 6 were my favorites so far).

• Had issues with Zeeon that a restart seemed to sort out for now. Not saying there are not other issues.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Had issues with Zeeon that a restart seemed to sort out for now. Not saying there are not other issues.

A hard-reset fixed it for me. Every thing's good now :)

• GarageBand (optimizing )occurs every time I open a session still on ios11.26. Pain in the neck!

• The hard reset appears to work, especially now I’ve learnt the procedure has changed on the 8! Lol
    I didn’t think to use it in AUM, good tip it it happens again! :-)

• Works fine
    iOS 11.3 iPad Pro 12,9 Mark 1

• Fine here too after hard reset, iPad Air 2, iOS11.3.

• @Nu2moro said:
    I’m trying to use it standalone. It loads but then screen reverts back to iOS main page. If you then double click it shows it’s there but when you tap it to open it drop back to iOS main page.

Wow.

Here the same in iPad Pro 9.7 1st gen. on iOS 10.3

I spare you my comments...

• Still think there is a problem as it now only shows the keyboard on the iPhone and iPad screen.

• @Nu2moro said:
    Still think there is a problem as it now only shows the keyboard on the iPhone and iPad screen.

Mine shows keyboard only during app loading, I’ve noticed that after updating. But once loaded, it’s displaying normally.

• edited April 2018

iPhone Mine stays on the keyboard and tapping on the menu items does nothing to bring back preset or edit window so I can only play the init patch so something is still not right.

iPad seems fine

• Loaded Zeeon into AUM and that is fine even when the stand-alone was showing keyboard only. Closed all apps and reloaded Zeoon and it was showing correctly. iPad is still only showing keys and sequencer.

• Just noticed the Zeoon update is no longer showing on the App Store?

• I was pretty interested in the Zeeon synth. When I got to the app store those reviews on there put me off the purchase. What's up with that?

• @futureaztec said:
    I was pretty interested in the Zeeon synth. When I got to the app store those reviews on there put me off the purchase. What's up with that?

It’s an exceptional issue this synth app usually works flawlessly, seems to be related to iOS 11.3 update. It will certainly fixed shortly, stay tuned :smile:

• @futureaztec said:
    I was pretty interested in the Zeeon synth. When I got to the app store those reviews on there put me off the purchase. What's up with that?

It’s a brilliant sounding synth and would recommend it. The glitches are due to the 11.3 update?

• For users with iOS 11.3 and Zeeon v.1.51:

To show the app in standalone mode:
    1. Close Zeeon app (remove it from bkg)
    2. Open any AU host (e.g. AUM)
    3. Open Zeeon again

Sorry about this. iOS11.3 changed the way you host your own components in standalone app. v.1.52 is on the way

• @futureaztec said:

If people are giving Zeeon bad reviews, we really have no hope for world sanity lol

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    For users with iOS 11.3 and Zeeon v.1.51:

To show the app in standalone mode:
    1. Close Zeeon app (remove it from bkg)
    2. Open any AU host (e.g. AUM)
    3. Open Zeeon again

Sorry about this. iOS11.3 changed the way you host your own components in standalone app. v.1.52 is on the way

Apple should just not change things without at least informing, better yet consulting with app developers - and this will only happen, when developers strongly demand such things.

Also, there seem to be many audio related problems with iOS 11... and those things need to be fixed by Apple! But this again needs people demanding that - and only developers may have such a contact to Apple.

As ordinary user I cannot even give feedback - and I don't understand the technical problems, so I could not even give proper feedback.

So, I hope that the developers fight for a better and more stable iOS environment.

:) :) :)

• @futureaztec said:

I'm reading some of the reviews myself and I only see a few bad reviews which are (and I'm trying not to be insulting to the reviewers) clearly... CLEARLY "user errors" from folks who probably shouldn't have any business dealing with synths... or making music... or sounds in general.

• 1.52 is on the AppStore

• edited April 2018

@futureaztec said:

This is probably my favorite synth in terms of interface and sound. Just get it. You won't regret it. Developer is always quick to fix issues

• I agree. I just picked it up, and it seems perfect.