Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Magic of the Minimoog Model D - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

More Model D goodness! Hope you guys and gals dig it.

Comments

• Shameless bump for the late night release...

• This is great, man. Well done. I, a grown man, endorse this video. Really entertaining, and I wonder if you shouldn't be considering a podcast!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    This is great, man. Well done. I, a grown man, endorse this video. Really entertaining, and I wonder if you shouldn't be considering a podcast!

Actually, I hadn't really thought about that until you mentioned it... Not really sure how I'd get that off the ground, but it's definitely worth considering. Thanks for watching, I'm glad you got something out of it!

• Well, it wouldn't work when you start comparing other other synths like Kaldron and Mood, but the overview and riffing on electronic music? Totally entertaining.

• I watched the whole thing. All 25 minutes of it. This rarely happens nowadays. Watching a YouTube video for almost half an hour, I mean. A job well done! (A minus for not letting us hear your son jamming out though:-)

• @ChrisG said:
    I watched the whole thing. All 25 minutes of it. This rarely happens nowadays. Watching a YouTube video for almost half an hour, I mean. A job well done! (A minus for not letting us hear your son jamming out though:-)

Thanks - that's a huge compliment! I was concerned about the length, but I was hoping that the content and all the annotations made it a bit more digestible.

As far as my son goes - I didn't want to interrupt his flow! :wink:

Thanks for watching - now that you are getting a feeling for the kinds of videos I'm doing, if there are things you'd like to see let me know.