Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplist goes universal

Hey guys I’ve just released the update a lot of you were anxiously waiting for.

As of today, Samplist supports smaller devices also. You can now slice your samples like a pro on your favorite device.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/samplist/id1347142920?ls=1&mt=8

Sorry for the new thread but I couldn’t edit the title of the initial thread.

Comments

• Excellent!!

• @Audiojunkie said:
    Excellent!!

Thanks. Glad you like it

• @alecsbuga said:

As of today, Samplist supports smaller devices also. You can now slice your samples like a pro on your favorite device.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/samplist/id1347142920?ls=1&mt=8

Sorry for the new thread but I couldn’t edit the title of the initial thread.

awesome! I think i just drooled a little. so happy to have this on iphone.
    one quick question. i’m getting some clicks on the playback of a slice. i’ve adjust the adar envelope, and the start and stop point of the slice. do you have any other suggestions?

• If it’s a long sample you’re probably not hitting the right spot on the end. It doesn’t do zero crossing.

• This developer needs some props for real.

First class delivers!

So rare at times in life.

• Display on iPhone 8 cuts off part of the controls :(

• Super! Thanks for your great job

• @alecsbuga said:
    If it’s a long sample you’re probably not hitting the right spot on the end. It doesn’t do zero crossing.

cool, I actually hit it with a little timestrech and cleared it right up. :)

• @Angie said:

Display on iPhone 8 cuts off part of the controls :(

It’s weird because it didn’t looked like this in the iPhone 8 simulator. Worry not. If there’s a problem I’ll fix it. Thanks for reporting.

• Thanks!

• I guess just hit the 4.99 button and it will say restore?

I am so not confident in iTunes.

I can't even buy anything on my iPad right now .

Says can't connect.

• @alecsbuga said:

@Angie said:

It’s weird because it didn’t looked like this in the iPhone 8 simulator. Worry not. If there’s a problem I’ll fix it. Thanks for reporting.

To me it looks like 'Display Zoom' might be turned on?
    (Display & Brightness -> Display Zoom set to Zoomed instead of Standard).

There has been some apps before that have been affected by this. It's worth to check.

• @Samu said:

@alecsbuga said:

@Angie said:

There has been some apps before that have been affected by this. It's worth to check.

Good point.

• encenc
    edited March 2018

@alecsbuga said:

>

Won't open here dude :'( iPhone 6s ver 10.3.3

Works fine on iPad with same ios

• @Samu said:

@alecsbuga said:

@Angie said:

Thanks! That made the difference.

• edited March 2018

Congratulations on making the app univeral. Job well done!

Can I confirm if Bluetooth audio/headphones are or arent supported? With Apple’s push to remove jacks, and oh so gentle encouragement to buy wireless, I was just wondering if my bluetooth headphones should be be working.

Thanks again.

• @DYMS said:
    Congratulations on making the app univeral. Job well done!

Can I confirm if Bluetooth audio/headphones are or arent supported? With Apple’s push to remove jacks, and oh so gentle encouragement to buy wireless, I was just wondering if my bluetooth headphones should be be working.

Thanks again.

Not yet. I was messing around with that yesterday.

• @enc said:

@alecsbuga said:

>

@enc said:

@alecsbuga said:

>

I’ll investigate. I’m seeing some crashes which I believe it’s your device.

• won’t open on a 5s in Brooklyn either

• edited March 2018

Just woke up 40 min ago. I’m working on a fix.
    It’s just weird. Doesn’t crash in the simulators

• The opening logo screen appears and then vanishes. Occasionally, weirdly, it shows the app screen itself, but then that vanishes.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    The opening logo screen appears and then vanishes. Occasionally, weirdly, it shows the app screen itself, but then that vanishes.

That's what's called a crash :)

Question: Are you guys using the iPhones in mono?

• Crash fixed. Submitting to App Store. Thanks for understanding.

• Hey when did this become Audiobus compatible?? Buying now B)

• Since the beginning :)

• @alecsbuga said:
    Since the beginning :)

I mean as an Audiobus input...

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@alecsbuga said:

Me too. But Audiobus is confusing. Audiobus input means the app OUTPUTS the signal to Audiobus.

Short answer, no, you can't sample YET into Samplist via Audiobus.
    I'm working on it though because I want it bad too :)

• @alecsbuga said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@alecsbuga said:

Me too. But Audiobus is confusing. Audiobus input means the app OUTPUTS the signal to Audiobus.

Short answer, no, you can't sample YET into Samplist via Audiobus.
    I'm working on it though because I want it bad too :)

:'(

• Apple has been kind enough to grant me another expedite review and it should be up in one hour or so. Thanks again for your understanding

• Sorted now .. nice one B)