Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New MOOG app - Minimoog Model D!

I'm waiting for iMini comparison :) :)
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1339418001

Comments

• edited March 2018

Well it’s AU for a start which is a big plus

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/minimoog-model-d/id1339418001?mt=8

• Its great sounding too - been beta testing this for a few weeks. Fantastic price atm

• @MAtrixplan said:
    I'm waiting for iMini comparison :) :)
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1339418001

think bigger - think comparison with hardware model D reissue..... just like the Model 15 was to the real thing

• @midiSequencer said:
    Its great sounding too - been beta testing this for a few weeks. Fantastic price atm

I'm going to wait for Behringer to bring out a clone at a tenth of the price.. :lol:

• I don't need another synth but it's a Moog, I already suspect it's going to sound great and the introductory price is really good value!!

• Perfect :)
    Guess I can delete iMini now hehe...

• Just love it when apps like this just drop out of the cloud with now fanfare and didn’t see it coming. Top news.

• Yeah, I love the no hype approach by Moog, classy. Bought :)

• Just noticed this can do 4 voices and has some effects onboard!!!

• Dammit, I don't need another synth, let alone another Minimoog emulator, but I'm obviously going to buy it...

• @richardyot said:
    Dammit, I don't need another synth, let alone another Minimoog emulator, but I'm obviously going to buy it...

Same. It's $4.99, arrives with no fanfare but with all the usual requests (AU, Link, etc) and it says Moog on it. Done.

• One word “BEAST”

• Awesome. Just this morning I was looking at a comparison video between the original machine and VST The Legend.

I love it when a plan comes together...

• Really, really good. iMini has been unusable for me for ages on account of crashing when other plugins are added and ludicrous patch volumes. This scratches the itch perfectly, and it's AU. And it's actually by Moog. So yeah, nice one. Instabuy at 4.99.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@richardyot said:
    Dammit, I don't need another synth, let alone another Minimoog emulator, but I'm obviously going to buy it...

Same. It's $4.99, arrives with no fanfare but with all the usual requests (AU, Link, etc) and it says Moog on it. Done.

Yeah. All of this. Guess my new “hobby” will be dialing identical patches on this and iMini and A-B-ing them. Just waiting for a Doug link to purchase.

• I would love to see the various Moog pedals appear on iOS sometime...

• how does it compare to imini?

• edited March 2018

Really hope they add a bigger AU view option for 12.9 iPads, currently feels a bit small (for the AU). Otherwise top notch as usual from Moog :)

• Of all the insta-purchases this is the most insta. I owe Moog for the countless hours of fun I have had with Animoog for $0.99 since 2011

I can’t wait to dive into this.

• I don’t know about you guys... but I do need another Moog synth :lol:

• edited March 2018

I’m on my lunch break at work and just spat my sandwich out when I opened this thread. Like a few have already said, I love it when something like this comes out of nowhere. I remember Model 15 arrived the same way. Instabuy!

• Nice in-app manual.

• Great looper overdub feature.

• Tom is on the ball.

• Official view.

• anyone knows if IAPs are also on sale now?

• What are the IAP's ? ... Presets ? or Functionality ?

• I like all the little artist references in that vid :)

• Thanks for the vid, Play mode is a nice touch and is also useful in the Audio unit.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    What are the IAP's ? ... Presets ? or Functionality ?

Just presets :)