Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IT'S HERE: The Interview w/ Mathieu Garcia (BeatMaker 3 Creator) featuring Audiobus Forum Questions

Thanks to Mathieu for sharing all his incredible knowledge and insight. And, special thanks to all the fine folks here on the Audiobus Forum for submitting questions!

https://audiokitpro.com/mathieu-garcia-beatmaker-audio-programming-interview/

Comments

• Just watched it; great job. Good questions, good editing, insightful interview. I know Mathieu from working with him and he's a great guy; this interview clearly shows that. Really enjoyed it!

:)

• Great interview! Thanks @analog_matt

• Super Cool! Great Job!!! <3

• Well, that was excellent. I'm a big fan of BM3 (use it every day!) and have so much respect for how Mathieu conducts himself. Happily, the quality of the app reflects the quality of the person.

• I’d definitely want these as podcasts, unfortunately with the videos being so long it cuts into a big chunk of my monthly cap :/ ..that’s right, no uncapped internet #thirdworldproblems

• Great interview. As a big fan of BM3 I thank you for this.

• Nice. Thanks.

• Interesting indeed, thx. I´m still very interested in the BeatMaker macOS version and could imagine to create content for it. Nice to hear it´s in the working.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for showing me and my channel some love sir long live IOS Music

• edited March 2018

Thanks everyone for watching! And, I'm hoping to turn these into PODcasts when I get a little bit of extra time.

Stay tuned next Friday for an interview w/ Oliver ( @elasticdrums ), creator of Elastic Drums & Elastic FX. He's got an interesting story of how he became a developer and makes apps- Another really great interview!