Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM tap tempo midi mappable

It's possible to set midi mapping for tap tempo in AUM? @j_liljedahl

Comments

• @Dubbylabby said:

Currently no. Maybe there are some other app that supports MIDI-tap-tempo and Ableton Link? Then you could use that to control tempo of AUM and all other Link enabled apps running.

• edited May 2017

@j_liljedahl said:

@Dubbylabby said:

Currently no. Maybe there are some other app that supports MIDI-tap-tempo and Ableton Link? Then you could use that to control tempo of AUM and all other Link enabled apps running.

Yes I thought about it but for control launchpad as backing tracks and some AUs I don't have any other rythm (pattern/loop)'app running. I ask you @j_liljedahl due it's easy (and AUM the master hub) than ask @blocsxnovation to implement third party controllers (or add features like "entire row launch" with free button I asked for...)

Another option will be Midiflow...? Could it transform note taps into something useful for AUM?

• I use Loopy for this purpose

• @OscarSouth said:
    I use Loopy for this purpose

I could use GTL when I go with live loops (and midi learn) but it has a lot of work exporting projects from Blocs into it against Launchpad export. When I use GTL I don't need AUM (and with the new update around the corner even less).

@blocsxnovation there are some few tweaks than can improve a lot the Launchpad app experience (individual outputs, third party controllers almost for General functions like playlist to use footpedals, the "free button" to launch row...)

I know about send you that over mail but I've done with "Blocs hardware support" and I don't remember any answer. My luck was you made "share" update but can we have all these features someday? IAP? I ever had purchased the sample import before you released the blocs export...

• I believe that FunkBox can also do tap tempo by MIDI CC

• @OscarSouth said:
    I use Loopy for this purpose

Same.

• Is this still the case @j_liljedahl ? (I'd rather not put another app into memory just to do tap-tempo.)

• @boberto said:
    Is this still the case @j_liljedahl ? (I'd rather not put another app into memory just to do tap-tempo.)

It's still on my (extremely long) TODO list.

• Can an AU dictate the tempo to the host? If so, could be a nice little MIDI AU.

• @syrupcore said:
    Can an AU dictate the tempo to the host? If so, could be a nice little MIDI AU.

Unfortunately no, not via the host<->AU mechanisms. However, any app could control the Ableton Link tempo, of course.