Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roli Seaboard Block compatibility with iOS apps

I’m thinking about getting the Roli Seaboard Block but I’m worried about its functionality with iOS synth apps such as Zeeon. Does anyone own one and can give feedback about how well it works?

Comments

• I've done quite a few videos now featuring the Seaboard Block and iOS Apps. Works great with Moog Model 15 and Animoog and is fantastic with GarageBand. I think Zeeon is getting updated with MPE support soon. and I guess as time goes on MPE support will be added to more and more synth apps. There is a new one coming soon from Kai Aras called VOLT that has MPE built in from the start and that sounds great.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    I've done quite a few videos now featuring the Seaboard Block and iOS Apps. Works great with Moog Model 15 and Animoog and is fantastic with GarageBand. I think Zeeon is getting updated with MPE support soon. and I guess as time goes on MPE support will be added to more and more synth apps. There is a new one coming soon from Kai Aras called VOLT that has MPE built in from the start and that sounds great.

what he said. to be honest the seaboard can be switched to send single channel traditional midi as well so its not like it doesn't work with non mpe apps.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    I've done quite a few videos now featuring the Seaboard Block and iOS Apps. Works great with Moog Model 15 and Animoog and is fantastic with GarageBand. I think Zeeon is getting updated with MPE support soon. and I guess as time goes on MPE support will be added to more and more synth apps. There is a new one coming soon from Kai Aras called VOLT that has MPE built in from the start and that sounds great.

what he said. to be honest the seaboard can be switched to send single channel traditional midi as well so its not like it doesn't work with non mpe apps.

Does the glide function and pitching still work on apps that don't have MPE support?

• edited March 2018

Double Post