Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NOOO! NOT STEPHEN HAWKING!!!

I really wish I was trolling. :confounded: However I’m not making it up...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/14/stephen-hawking-professor-dies-aged-76

...we lost one of the most brilliant minds of this generation.

Comments

• One of the icons of our age. RIP

• All that science, and one time singer with Pink Floyd.

https://youtu.be/HJ7zbzJZsjs

• One of (if not the) greatest scientific minds of our time and a huge character with it. RIP.

• He shall be missed. R.I.P.

• One of the most recognisable voices of reason :(

• edited March 2018

A complete legend, and this is sad, sad news. But he lived for over 50 years longer than his original prognosis when he was diagnosed with MND, which is pretty amazing!

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    A complete legend, and this is sad, sad news. But he lived for over 50 years longer than his original prognosis when he was diagnosed with MND, which is pretty amazing!

I know right ? He's a legend for having lasted this long. Proves that it really is mind>matter. And he had a very VERY strong mind.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RIP :-( it took me nearly ten years to properly read his books a brief history of time and the universe in a nutshell. Eventually last year I reread them both re reading what I’d read the day before so as to understand as much as my brain could handle and they both completely blew my mind. Almost certainly the greatest scientist of our lifetime and I’m glad he was able to live such a long and prosperous life despite the cards he was dealt

• edited March 2018

He is not gone.

I am grateful to have witnessed his life. I may not agree with 100% of his ideas but am so fortunate for the intellectual exercises and mind expanding exploration in contemplating it.

He is now with the elders. The guides of the universe. The light.

• He has “met the world’s greatest lover” now.

• Sad to hear the news but what a mark he left in his time here.