Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ebay 20% BIN sale today

Everybody know about today's sale? 20% off Buy it Now items, one item only. Code is PSPRING20.

Comments

• I’ve not been informed of this, and there’s nothing anywhere on ebay about it. Sounds like bullshit to me.

• edited March 2018

It's right there on the front page of Ebay
    Edit: Maybe it's US only?
    2nd Edit: I was not able to use the code for an iTunes card so even though it says it can be used on any one item, that appears to not be the case

• edited March 2018

US and Canada only. Minimum $25 purchase. Up to $100 off max. Ends today 8 pm pst.

• edited March 2018

Thanks, I was just about to make a purchase. Now it cost me 20% less <3 :+1:

• @Hmtx said:
    Thanks, I was just about to make a purchase. Now it cost me 20% less <3 :+1:

Tell us more, let us live vicariously through you!

• edited March 2018

@lukesleepwalker said:

Tell us more,

2014 MBP in 2018 OMG :astonished:

Here’s hoping it is a good idea to buy a 4 year old laptop for almost $1000

...from a stranger on the other side of the country. :lol:

• i got an email about it, but haven’t looked yet. anything good?

• @Hmtx said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Tell us more,

2014 MBP in 2018 OMG :astonished:

Here’s hoping it is a good idea to buy a 4 year old laptop for almost $1000

...from a stranger on the other side of the country. :lol:

Woot!

• Maaaaan I wish I had enough money to buy a linnstrument right now.

• Thanks, was about to make a purchase and this worked out perfectly!

• Damn, I don't see it on my front page. There is a PLAYMAD coupon for 10% off. But no BIN 20% off. I have no idea how to redeem coupons on ebay anyway. It wants me to commit to BIN before I even have a chance to enter a code.

• edited March 2018

I had to add the item to my cart. Then in checkout you can add the coupon. They definitely make it easy to proceed without adding the coupon ;-b

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Everybody know about today's sale? 20% off Buy it Now items, one item only. Code is PSPRING20.

I didn't know, thanks! Saved big on a modular purchase!

• @Hmtx said:
    I had to add the item to my cart. Then in checkout you can add the coupon. They definitely make it easy to proceed without adding the coupon ;-b

I did that, then Ebay told me that the coupon had expired (even though it was still before 8pm pst). Then I had to write the seller and ask him to cancel the purchase, because Ebay wouldn't let me. Pretty f*cked up system, Ebay.

On the bright side, I avoided some spousal pushback by not dropping that $750 on an electric cello. I just bought a Persian setar two days ago that I'm already going to have to explain (it was Persian New Year and they were having a sale I couldn't pass up).

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr the sale was Friday. your post was yesterday. maybe you missed it?
    ...but yeah, the system is odd.

Also, I’m more than a little jealous of this Persian setar you speak of !

• @Hmtx said:
    @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr the sale was Friday. your post was yesterday. maybe you missed it?
    ...but yeah, the system is odd.

Also, I’m more than a little jealous of this Persian setar you speak of !

Ah, I see that me missing the sale date was the first fail, but I should still be able to see the final price before I commit. That's an Ebay fail.

The Persian setar will be my first plucked string instrument with movable frets. I have never studied Persian or Arabic music before. Six months or so ago I put a low ball bid on a Persian santur and won. It was a ridiculously good bargain, but came without a tuning wrench. The tuning pins have a weird head that demands a tuning wrench imported from Turkey or Iran, and I never got around to ordering one until I put in the setar order. So now I will have two new instruments to learn at the same time. Fortunately they should be pretty easy for me to pick up, since I get along well with stringed instruments. Bansuri is a different story--now that one is hard!

• Picked up a Roland D-05 for $223 after the discount. Can't wait to check it out!