I want a chord arranger that can do the following:
- Allow me to enter chord progressions
- Supports a whole range of chords (Sus, add9, etc)
- Can deal with varying harmonic rhythms (V7 for two beats, followed by I for a bar) and has some concept of time signature
- Understands inversions (C/G type stuff at a minimum)
- Allows me to revoice chords.
Exporting MIDI would be nice, but isn't really essential. This is more for sketching stuff out.
I feel this app exists and has been discussed here before. But I don't seem to be able to find it. Can anyone help me?