Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC Transient saves the day! - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Messing around with a jam and the drums weren't quite working for me. FAC Transient to the rescue!

Comments

• Awesome, dude!
    I still don't get transients :lol:
    But I do get what awesome result you managed :love:

Cheers!

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome, dude!
    I still don't get transients :lol:
    But I do get what awesome result you managed :love:

Cheers!

Exactly :)

• that's amazing

• edited March 2018

Look - I don't understand transients either, but the results speak for themselves.

I think it's fair to say that @FredAntonCorvest is in possession of one of the following:

1) Excalibur
    2) The Philosopher's Stone
    3) The Ark of the Covenant
    4) The Eye of Agamotto

It is the only explanation for the magic sauce he's including in all his apps....

• Commented already on the other thread, but hey, this is such a good sample of what this app can do, I gotta bump this thread, too.

• @dvlmusic said:
    Look - I don't understand transients either, but the results speak for themselves.

I think it's fair to say that @FredAntonCorvest is in possession of one of the following:

1) Excalibur
    2) The Philosopher's Stone
    3) The Ark of the Covenant
    4) The Eye of Agamotto

It is the only explanation for the magic sauce he's including in all his apps....

As mentioned in other thread:

There is no voodoo, magic... only private spices as usual :) .. it's just like when you eat at your grand mother (or nonna for me) - common dishes but always something special...

Great video demo by the way!

• There is no voodoo, magic... only private spices as usual :) .. it's just like when you eat at your grand mother (or nonna for me) - common dishes but always something special...

Thanks! I'd love to be on any potential beta list you have for upcoming apps. I own Chorus, Maxima and Transient, and while I wasn't able to preorder, I am on board for whatever you've got coming up!

Fred - you're the man. Thanks again for this.

• may I politely remind... careful with that axe, Eugene o:)

• @dvlmusic said:

There is no voodoo, magic... only private spices as usual :) .. it's just like when you eat at your grand mother (or nonna for me) - common dishes but always something special...

Thanks! I'd love to be on any potential beta list you have for upcoming apps. I own Chorus, Maxima and Transient, and while I wasn't able to preorder, I am on board for whatever you've got coming up!

Fred - you're the man. Thanks again for this.

You welcome! Thx for support! PM me for joining beta team ;)