Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
I want a chord arranger that can do the following:
- Allow me to enter chord progressions
- Supports a whole range of chords (Sus, add9, etc)
- Can deal with varying harmonic rhythms (V7 for two beats, followed by I for a bar) and has some concept of time signature
- Understands inversions (C/G type stuff at a minimum)
- Allows me to revoice chords.
Exporting MIDI would be nice, but isn't really essential. This is more for sketching stuff out.
I feel this app exists and has been discussed here before. But I don't seem to be able to find it. Can anyone help me?