Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Let’s guess what the next Bram Bos app will be?

Comments

• edited March 2018

I read on his Instagram page that his next app is going to be a multi strobe iridescent flash light app which causes the user to hallucinate and induces synesthesia for 30 minutes at a time.

• PPG Infinite for dummies

• Whatever it is he does, I probably don't know I need it yet, and I'll buy it anyway :)

Things that'd be awesome

• Rozeta Kaoss style arpeggiator with scales and note/chords output
    • Rozeta MIDI Recorder/Player
    • Frequency analyzer/Display
    • Metering suite with various types and styles of meter
  • An AU vocoder. Actually make that a phase vocoder.

• A phase vocader would be nice.

• With MIDI, Link, AU, AB (of course) IAA, maybe some effects.... Yaa

• An ableton live clone called Hitmaker.
    @brambos looking forward to it :D

• Anyway, no pressure @brambos...

:smiley:

• edited March 2018

@NoiseHorse said:

With MIDI, Link, AU, AB (of course) IAA, maybe some effects.... Yaa

Is that the one from circa 2000-2001? I remember using a Hammerhead sequencer that worked with Stomper drum synthesizer, way back when ReBirth was the shizz, FL was still Fruity, and Reason was about to debut.
    That’s pretty crazy if this is the same software. I honestly can’t remember what it looked like, that was so long ago.

• @CracklePot said:

@NoiseHorse said:

Is that the one from circa 2000-2001? I remember using a Hammerhead sequencer that worked Stomper drum synthesizer, way back when ReBirth was the shizz, FL was still Fruity, and Reason was about to debut.
    That’s pretty crazy if this is the same software. I honestly can’t remember what it looked like, that was so long ago.

You know Hammerhead was Bram right ?

• @AndyPlankton said:

@CracklePot said:

@NoiseHorse said:

Is that the one from circa 2000-2001? I remember using a Hammerhead sequencer that worked Stomper drum synthesizer, way back when ReBirth was the shizz, FL was still Fruity, and Reason was about to debut.

That is exactly what I am trippin’ on! I had no idea, but used to use Hammerhead forever ago. It was so great. So then this is really the same one? Damn, I have been a big Bram bos fan for a lot longer than I realized! B)

• @CracklePot said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@CracklePot said:

@NoiseHorse said:

That is exactly what I am trippin’ on! I had no idea, but used to use Hammerhead forever ago. It was so great. So then this is really the same one? Damn, I have been a big Bram bos fan for a lot longer than I realized! B)

It is one of the reasons he is so good...he has been doing it for a looooonnnnnggggg time :)

• A Brambosillator

• VST Hoster

• So @brambos can we expect this by the end of the week? My wallet’s ready

• @Arpseechord said:
    A Brambosillator

Oh god please. Like iKaossilator with midi out. Only out.

• I foresee more rozeta plugs. A midi scene clip launcher with multiple channels would be great. Basically, korg gadget but with AU midi.

• @db909 said:

@Arpseechord said:
    A Brambosillator

Oh god please. Like iKaossilator with midi out. Only out.

+1 to that!

• I'd love to see some kind of lightweight midi recorder or midi capture. Just something to grab and store 2, 4 or 8 bar phrases. Of course, then a lightweight midi player would be nice. I can picture how nice it would be to capture and save midi patterns from all of the various Brambos midi generators, then revoice in AUM and burn the results to neat looping wav files.

• @Angie said:
    I'd love to see some kind of lightweight midi recorder or midi capture. Just something to grab and store 2, 4 or 8 bar phrases. Of course, then a lightweight midi player would be nice. I can picture how nice it would be to capture and save midi patterns from all of the various Brambos midi generators, then revoice in AUM and burn the results to neat looping wav files.

The Brambosillator would have you covered for all that

• Flux Capacitor. *

* DeLorean not included.

• @syrupcore said:
    Flux Capacitor. *

* DeLorean not included.

If it doesn't have full DeLorean capabilities on release day, count me out.

• Some sort of midi doomesday machine?

• A roland vsynth type sampler...because nobody is making anything close

• How about a new Rozeta module to go with Particles and Collider. This one looks like the classic video game Asteroids. In this version, the screen doesn’t wrap in x and y, everything bounces off the walls, thus generating midi events. The controls are similar to the other two Rozeta modules, but this one has a virtual game pad in full screen AU mode that you use to play Asteroids.

• Much as I love the concept of TC-Data, I can’t run it to its full potential as it maxes out my cpu and crackles with a couple of apps connected.

Something similar, that instead controls AU apps, and therefore has a lower cpu hit, would be a wonderful thing.

The Monzotron.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Much as I love the concept of TC-Data, I can’t run it to its full potential as it maxes out my cpu and crackles with a couple of apps connected.

Something similar, that instead controls AU apps, and therefore has a lower cpu hit, would be a wonderful thing.

The Monzotron.

Excellent, can’t beat a full screen xy playing surface. This could be the Brambossilator and it can have its own internal song making stuff and midi out for your AU controlling needs.

• Philips Hue wireless discoparty app with Link support.

• @Proto said:
    Philips Hue wireless discoparty app with Link support.

Heh.. I actually used to be the lead interaction designer of the Philips Hue team for a while ;)

• @brambos said:

@Proto said:
    Philips Hue wireless discoparty app with Link support.

Heh.. I actually used to be the lead interaction designer of the Philips Hue team for a while ;)

I know ;)

(The power of LinkedIn)