Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Maleficent (Instrumental) => Made with BM3, iMaschine2, Thumbjam and Blocswave

edited March 2018 in Creations

My latest track. Sometimes the hero doesn't win! Enjoy :)

Comments

• Dude! Awesome track!

• Yes, that was very intense. Good feeling of foreboding and impending doom. Like a soundtrack for when shit starts to go sideways. So yeah, I like it. B)
    What do you use primarily to create this?

• @CracklePot said:
    Yes, that was very intense. Good feeling of foreboding and impending doom. Like a soundtrack for when shit starts to go sideways. So yeah, I like it. B)

I started with some sketches in iMaschine 2 and Blocswave. I had them both running with Ableton Link trying different patterns out. I exported what I liked and arranged the stems in BM3, cut them up and added different effects. For the violin-type sound, I opened Thumbjam and created some loops for the verse and chorus. I used FAC Maxima and Grand Finale for final mix/master.

• @MichaelLawrence said:

@CracklePot said:
    Yes, that was very intense. Good feeling of foreboding and impending doom. Like a soundtrack for when shit starts to go sideways. So yeah, I like it. B)

I started with some sketches in iMaschine 2 and Blocswave. I had them both running with Ableton Link trying different patterns out. I exported what I liked and arranged the stems in BM3, cut them up and added different effects. For the violin-type sound, I opened Thumbjam and created some loops for the verse and chorus. I used FAC Maxima and Grand Finale for final mix/master.

That sounds a solid workflow. Thanks for elaborating. Your excellent results speak for themselves. B)

• Nicely done. What did you use for the wub wub?

• @CracklePot No problem. Thank you for listening!

• @Ben said:
    Nicely done. What did you use for the wub wub?

Thanks! Its a sound from BlocsWave. I resampled it with some effects made it fit into the track.

• Great work! Too short I had to listen 3 times :D

• @ecou thank you! Lol. I didn’t know what else to add and I didn’t want to force it so I kept it short :)

• I get it! I sometimes reach that conclusion too! Maybe in the future inspiration will strike.