Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fly Tape new app coming soon from MSXIISOUND

Just saw this on IG and thought it looked interesting...

Comments

• Look noice

• You beat me to it. That’s great stuff

• I wish they would tone down the white sidebars on their apps. It’s too much contrast when all other appps and hosts are darker shades. It crushes my eyeballs into my head when opening their other app. Please change. @msimp

• @anickt said:
    I wish they would tone down the white sidebars on their apps. It’s too much contrast when all other appps and hosts are darker shades. It crushes my eyeballs into my head when opening their other app. Please change. @msimp

Yeah they have a blind spot on this :D

• I agree to, can’t be hard just to male them black or slightly change the U.I. to use the full space !

• @CRAKROX said:
    Just saw this on IG and thought it looked interesting...

Yeah

But I just bough a new Radio Shack tape recorder at a rummage sale for $2 in the box.

But this looks cool.

Sometimes the real thing is just easier and more real for my liking.

I want the warmth and fizz to be natural.

But, I will probably buy this because I am an APPAHOLIC

• I do wonder if it also supports emulation of 'tape skidding' and a not so stable drive motor :D

• Definitely gonna grab this one

• Will this one eat my tapes too? I have not found a realistic crinkled cassette effect on iOS yet. Or anywhere else. I think @RUST( i )K might be in luck with that $2 Realistic hardware treasure he scored. :)

• isnt thta label the one with kits drums for sale but that you cant use in comercial releases is that true?

• Love his other app this should be great feeling less bad about selling my sp404s