Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free Single Cycle Editor, useful for iOS -runs in browser

2»

Comments

• @cuscolima you can save the file to Dropbox as well though you’ll need to rename the file with something like name.wav when you do so. Sixteen 1024 samples strung together into a single file would work as an Animoog timbre.

• @InfoCheck said:
    @cuscolima you can save the file to Dropbox as well though you’ll need to rename the file with something like name.wav when you do so. Sixteen 1024 samples strung together into a single file would work as an Animoog timbre.

Thanks a lot. I also have surprisingly good result with SynthScaper. These small waves have hidden secrets and open new perspectives for song crafting

• This is really cool! Spent a good hour with this more than I thought I would. Just literally sculpted a sample from scratch, rendered 2secs, then downloaded to dropbox, open in Tardigrain and Synthscaper as well with interesting results. Awesome! I hope they keep developing this. Wonder if they could somehow remake this into an app that didn't rely on the server or being online to render the sample? I'd pay for that.

• @PhilW said:
    If I used this to save out 16 single cycle waveforms, which maybe evolve one to the next, can anyone talk me through what I would need to do to create a new AniMoog timbre that could be loaded and used?

Audiodabbler aka @gmslayton has a great video on his channel covering this. It is recent too, from the past couple of weeks thereabouts.

• @CracklePot said:

@PhilW said:
    If I used this to save out 16 single cycle waveforms, which maybe evolve one to the next, can anyone talk me through what I would need to do to create a new AniMoog timbre that could be loaded and used?

Audiodabbler aka @gmslayton has a great video on his channel covering this. It is recent too, from the past couple of weeks thereabouts.

Great thanks, I’ll take a look.